Staying @ Hard Rock Hotel, Portofino Bay Resort, or Royal Pacific Resort? Start here!

What is the position with deluxe rooms for club level at HRH? I scrolled through and found a 2009 post stating there are 4 but they can only be requested not booked. Is this still accurate? We have 4 nights HRH club level booked and fully paid for August 2015 but I could not book a deluxe room. As I have two teenagers of opposite genders I was really hoping for a 5th pull out bed space. Can anyone advise me? I don't mind paying more for it if it is possible to book it.

I'm wondering about this as well. I thought I read somewhere that the Deluxe rooms were club level and was wondering if we book a Deluxe room where they are located? Are there Deluxe club level rooms? I know there is no online booking category for that, but maybe you have to call for those?

I'm wondering about this as well. I thought I read somewhere that the Deluxe rooms were club level and was wondering if we book a Deluxe room where they are located? Are there Deluxe club level rooms? I know there is no online booking category for that, but maybe you have to call for those?
Still the same, you can't book them only request them. You can call and put in a request a few days before your trip but it's not guaranteed.

Thank you for the answer. I shall keep my fingers crossed then and hope to get lucky by calling a few days in advance.

I can't find this anywhere. Is there somewhere in RPR or possibly City Walk to buy a small thing of milk and cereal? We were originally planning on eating breakfast at the hotel but prefer to eat something quick in the room. Now that some of the rooms have refrigerators, this might be a possibility. Thanks

I can't find this anywhere. Is there somewhere in RPR or possibly City Walk to buy a small thing of milk and cereal? We were originally planning on eating breakfast at the hotel but prefer to eat something quick in the room. Now that some of the rooms have refrigerators, this might be a possibility. Thanks

when i stayed at rpr in october, there were pints of milk/one serving cereal sold in the shop in the lobby.
don't know if they still are selling it as that was 4 months back.

the front part of this shop has lots of assorted merchandise and tees.
the back part has the snacks, otc medicines and miscellaneous items.

when i stayed at rpr in october, there were pints of milk/one serving cereal sold in the shop in the lobby.
don't know if they still are selling it as that was 4 months back.

the front part of this shop has lots of assorted merchandise and tees.
the back part has the snacks, otc medicines and miscellaneous items.

That's good to hear, I've been wondering about "grab and go" breakfasty stuff too. I've seen a listing for several stores in RPR - one called Treasures of Bali, one called Toko Gifts. I haven't seen inside any of them, but the Toko Gifts looked more like a regular gift shop, with t-shirts and stuff, so I assume it's that one?

Also, I think I heard that the main restaurant in the lobby (Orchid Court) has some quick breakfast items as well. Is that pretty much the same selection?

We're taking a taxi on the way in, and I'm still debating whether it's worth it to ask the driver to stop at a market on the way in, but now I think there's probably enough of a selection to keep us happy, especially since the rooms don't have kitchenettes or anything.

That's good to hear, I've been wondering about "grab and go" breakfasty stuff too. I've seen a listing for several stores in RPR - one called Treasures of Bali, one called Toko Gifts. I haven't seen inside any of them, but the Toko Gifts looked more like a regular gift shop, with t-shirts and stuff, so I assume it's that one?

Also, I think I heard that the main restaurant in the lobby (Orchid Court) has some quick breakfast items as well. Is that pretty much the same selection?

We're taking a taxi on the way in, and I'm still debating whether it's worth it to ask the driver to stop at a market on the way in, but now I think there's probably enough of a selection to keep us happy, especially since the rooms don't have kitchenettes or anything.
Orchid court opens at 6:00 am every morning.
they close at 11 but on weekends, close at noon.

it's all ala carte set up.
fruit, bagels, muffins, cold cereal, bread for toast, jelly/jams, yogurts, etc.
coffee, tea, etc
juices, milk, etc
decent and cheap selection for the basic simple breakfast.

they have toaster any one can use.

each has an individual charge so it depends on what you if it is "cheap" or expensive.

even though i use the keurig in my room, i still get a cup of coffee at orchid if i snack there.
save your coffee cup and you can have a free refill that morning.

Treasures of Bali is near the pool, entrance to this shop is from the outside
they have a ice cream freezer where i get my frozen treats....
they have clothes and misc items also

toko gifts has a little of everything but it is a small store.
soft drinks in a cooler, snack foods, sundries, toiletries, magazines, etc besides the merch.

there is another shop near valet that has select items for sale.
i have seen the merch in this shop change each year.
last year it was carved wooden animals.
if they would have had small cats, not large ones, my money would have been spent there.

if you are staying for 2 nights, 3 days, you might want to walk to the small shopping area that is near PBH.
you would save some money by buying there.
i have walked to it and then cabbed it back to rpr for $5.

a case of water, soda or booze is cheaper there than buying at the hotels or parks.
walgreens is about a 10-15 minute walk from pbh.

Do the Keurig machines in the rooms provide hot water for tea? I will probably have my own tea bags. I have only used the commercial/office Keurigs, not the smaller ones. Thanks

there are tea pods in the room.

if you want to use your own tea bags, just run hot water thru the keurig.

i always do a run through with water to make sure the machine is clean before i use the pods.
the water comes out hot.

i use the tap water from the sink faucet for doing that.

I heard that RPR is in renovation. Anybody knows the plan ? when each tower will start / finish the renovation?
tks

Does the RPR have Queen club rooms? all I see available are the King club rooms?

To clarify, the rooms with access to club level

Last edited:
Doing one night Cabana Bay before moving to RPR...was told that they do not transfer luggage from Cabana Bay - only between the Big Three. ?? What would be the best way to accomplish moving luggage knowing it will be a park day for me and a 5 year old? Walk it? Store luggage at Cabana Bay and get it during afternoon break? Shuttle to City Walk Entrance then shuttle to RPR?

does anybody knows how the RPR renovation is going? How much was completed ? what are the plan ? when it's planned to be completed? tks

T1 has the 3 upper floors completed.
have no idea when the entire tower will be done.

the other two towers will have work started one at a time once T1 done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter