Staying a PBH can you tell me.....

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
more about the place. The web site has limited info IMO. The Hard Rock was sold out for the weekend of the 4th we are checking in on the 4th out on the 6th unless we extend to the 7th. We got the Ent Rate of 180 poolview we have (2) queen rooms that will connect and a king room 5 rooms down. We have special needs and the CM was very nice to assign us rooms. Have I gotten a bad deal? I see were others have booked for 125 and 149 I feel taken? Is there a better deal avail? I have AAA, ENT card, Lowes First, and DC Card. I have never joined anything to take a vacation.LOL This is mad I tell you. Can any of you offer insite on the hotels rooms? We have Dex. pool view. I just hope they are roomy, esp for the price! We are staying offsite for disney for 5 nights and thought we would end our trip with Universal since we have never been. I plan on spending most of my time with our 2,2,2, yo girls while the nanny and dh take 9yo to the parks. I have also bought preferred annual passes. I just feel jilted over the cost is it worth it? How hard is a switch for one night at HRH? Anybody resort switched at universal. I heard at Disney is mostly a breeze. Were can I find the planning video for Un/IOA? THanks for letting me vent my nerves this morning. 42 Days and the fun will being, I hope:confused:

I think $180.00 is about the lowest you will get for a deluxe pool view at PBH, that would be a Villa room & yes, they are roomy. I have never gotten $125.00 at PBH, I think that's for HRH. The lowest lately at PBH has been $149.00 for standard rooms.
I have never changed resorts for a day, but I can't imagine it being any harder then at Disney. What makes it so easy there? The last time I was at WDW & switched resorts, I moved all my stuff myself. At PBH, they will shuttle you over to HRH.
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Have fun!

You were very lucky to get a discount of any kind for July 4! That's a great rate for the highest season, and PBH is very nice. The restaurants are better with more choice than HRH, and your little ones will love the Beach pool, it actually has a beach! For the rest of your family, at that time of year, FOTL alone will be worth $180 a night. Diana

The two queen rooms should be plenty for six since four are young children. We had two connecting rooms for eight (one in a crib). My daughter and her friend (teens) had one room my husband, myself and the four remaining kids were in the other. Even though we didn't spend a great deal of time in the room, what time we did, we never felt cramped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter