Stateroom Near Elevators?

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
I have a hold on stateroom 7563 (Deck 7 - Cat 11) for the 4 day cruise. This stateroom look like it is right next to the mid-ship elevators. Would this be a very noisy location with lots of traffic?

I have stayed on deck 6 directly across from the forward elevators and I actually preferred that location over some others that I have had. I loved the convenience and did not have any noise in the stateroom from being close by. Mid ship elevators are the busiest but I have not heard many complain about the location.

I know when I cruised, a bunch of adolecent boys thought it was great fun to hang out by those elevators and make faces and stuff at the occupants. They could get very noisy. There is kind of an area back there they just seemed to congregate at. I don't know if it is wide spread, or just our cruise though.

I always try to book by the elevators, neverhad a problem. First few days we take the stairs, but by day 3 you will welcome the oportunity to roll off the elevator and fall into bed.

we also prefer a stateroom in close proximity to elevators-never have experienced excessive noise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter