Starting to Feel Uncertain about ADR's

peasntexas

Earning My Ears
I am starting to get a little nervous about some of the ADR's that I made for Aug....the only 2 I am worried about are Ohana (dinner) and LeCellier (dinner). This is our 2nd trip to the World and those are the only 2 I couldn't get last year and wanted badly. Now I am reading about the inconsistency with both esp Ohana. It easy to say, I should just ignore everyone's comments, stick with my plans and hope my experience is better. I will be traveling with my DD (6) and my Ex DH who is an EXTREMELY picky eater..let just refer to him as Meat & Potatoes (lol) I convinced him to try Ohana because of the skewered meat, but I think lousy service might send him over the edge. Should I try something else out or just see what happens? I don't have a park scheduled that day so I am not really limited to where we can go if others have better suggestions...TIA!

IMO, if you want to try them out, try them out. We've been to Ohanas once & Le Cellier twice. I personally love both of them. :thumbsup2

If we had more time on our upcoming trip, I'd fit both of them in, but unfortunately, we're only going for 3 nights/4 days, and our focus is character meals in the parks.

Have a great time! :banana:

I'd keep 'em. Sounds like your DH is like me, meat and potatoes. LoL. I have more patience than DH when it comes to service at restaurants, but we've been Ohanas many, many times and have never had a problem. It's one of our favorites actually. We also love Le Cellier but haven't been there in a while since we've been going to Yachtsman instead.

For what it's worth, we had our first meal at Ohana's this past Friday. I went in thinking, "Hmm this could go either way", but you know what? It was delish!
I wonder if 'when' you eat makes a difference? We had a 5pm reservation, so dinner time was just starting, everything was perfect including the service, so no complaints here.

These are the 2 hardest restaurants to get ADR's for, there has to be a reason for that? If you dump them for something else someone will be very happy to get them, try to pass them to someone here. I try to book first for Le Cellier every trip and book every thing around that.
I would say ignore the bad comments you heard, have a good time and judge Le Cellier and Ohana for yourself.

I would absolutely do LeCellier! I can not comment on Ohana because I have never been there. I would agree, since they are the hardest ADR to get they must be good! I am looking forward to our LeCellier meal in 3 months - ENJOY:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter