Star Wars cruises beyond Match 2022?

ckr

Let's do this!
Booked on Fantasy for 1/15/2022 but thinking of rescheduling to later. In searching for possible re-do cruise, I can't find any Star Wars cruises past March. Are they being discontinued or am I doing something wrong in my search?
Thanks for any info!

Booked on Fantasy for 1/15/2022 but thinking of rescheduling to later. In searching for possible re-do cruise, I can't find any Star Wars cruises past March. Are they being discontinued or am I doing something wrong in my search?
Thanks for any info!
Marvel and SW cruises are only scheduled between January and the beginning of March. Also, for the next year, specific cruises are not announced until after the cruises go on sale.

They added those to give a little "pick me up" to a few slower fiscal months. I always sail in January and they announce which sailings a few months after opening date release. Might list them like Halloween and Christmas at announcement soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter