Star Fireworks Package - Food?

Mister Toad

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone has done the Star Fireworks package. My wife and I will be going this summer and it looks great to me, but not sure about how she will like the food. Has anyone done this package that can attest to the food? Is the food pretty fitting for a western palate?

I would hate to make reservations for this package if she is going to be hesitant about the food. Obviously its in Hong Kong so I would go in expecting Cantonese food, but curious how it is from a western perspective.

Thanks!

I haven't done the Star Fireworks dinner package. If you do decide to do it, I hope you'll let us know how it was.

It is not impossible, but it is very hard to find much western food anywhere in Hong Kong Disneyland. I have been on the tour, all Chinese food, not a problem that the food is Chinese, but once you have been eating rice all day around the park, one might get a little tired of rice.

It is not impossible, but it is very hard to find much western food anywhere in Hong Kong Disneyland. I have been on the tour, all Chinese food, not a problem that the food is Chinese, but once you have been eating rice all day around the park, one might get a little tired of rice.

Thanks, I was there once while in HK for work, and food I recall was all quite good, I was more curious how palatable from a western perspective it may be for this package. Some of the ingredients from a US perspective are not as commonly found. It looks like the veggie option may be a little better if you are not on the adventurous side for seafood. I really appreciate the reply.

No problem, just remember that no food at Hong Kong Disneyland is fresh, thus everything is cooked frozen. It is a shame really as true fresh Cantonese food is wonderful, but just not at Hong Kong Disneyland.

If we get a break in the weather, this week I will feature the menus of Main Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter