• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Standard view at AKL

*MomTo2Princesses*

Mouseketeer
Is the view a toss up for standard view at Jambo house for a studio? We have stayed savannah view and standard view at Jambo and had a savannah view each time. What's the difference?Thanks!

Most Standard Views in Jambo House face the Uzima Pool. There are some Standard Views that used to be classified as Savanna View but were reclassified due to poor or limited view of the savanna.

Oh, ok! We must have gotten the limited savanna view. It wasn't a bad view at all! Are any of them parking lot, or are they all either pool or limited savanna?

Oh, ok! We must have gotten the limited savanna view. It wasn't a bad view at all! Are any of them parking lot, or are they all either pool or limited savanna?

At Jambo, the only DVC units that face the parking lot are a few Value rooms.

At Kidani, most of standard faces parking lot.

I always think it's kind of funny when they say "limited" view of the savannah or "poor". I was fortunate enough to stay at AKL twice, one month apart. First time I had savannah view, next standard view. Preferred my view of the savannah the second time!

I always think it's kind of funny when they say "limited" view of the savannah or "poor". I was fortunate enough to stay at AKL twice, one month apart. First time I had savannah view, next standard view. Preferred my view of the savannah the second time!

LoL, and to have it cost way less, or use lesser amount of points too. Go figure right...

Can't wait for our upcoming Kidani Savannah View studio.

Also fwiw, I had a Jambo house value studio which also faced uzima pool.. It was a pleasant surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter