Standard studio at Jambo

jupers

DIS Veteran
Disclaimer: my husband chose this resort honestly I am hesitant as I visited Kidani once and Did not get the draw. I love the look of the rooms but it feels like there is no shade.

We are going for 7 nights standard view studio at Jambo...where will be located? Tell me anything! I am excited to try it but I would have been happy at Okw.

Standard view at Jambo will be most likely a pool view, less likely it would be a partial savannah view. I like the location because they are relatively near the elevator that goes down to the pool and the Mara.

There are lovely hot tubs at Jambo that are shaded, not out in the open. One is surrounded by bamboo, the other is in a more secluded area near a savannah overlook.

One thing I love about studios in Jambo is there are double sinks in the dressing area.

We stayed in a standard at Jambo last October. It was great. We were 30 seconds or so from the elevator and had a pool view. Those halls are massive so you may want to request a room near the lobby.

We love Jambo. We have stayed in Std. rooms there a few times and enjoyed it. Like PP said, they are usually overlooking the pool. We did get a partial SV view room once too. It was the very last room at the end of the hall. It was a bit of a walk, but was nice to have the view of the animals. We find Jambo to fit our family better than Kidani. We like having the three restaurants right there in our hotel. Mara is great for counter service. Boma and Jiko are both great places to sit down and eat too. You are also only a 10 minute walk away from Kidani and can eat at Sanna. The best thing you can do is give it a try for yourself. Everyone is different and you won't know if you like it or not until you stay there. Hope you enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter