Stained Glass Disney

ScottieDog

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I'm a stainedglass craftsperson living in the Boston area...I'm also a lover of all things Disney. I would love to replicate some of the great stained glass located throughout Disney. Anyone have any photos?

Thank You,
Cathryn~

You might want to post this on the photography board. They post a lot of amazing pictures over there. I can move this thread if you would like.:)

I too do stained glass. I do the copper foil method, how about you? I have taken numerous shots of glass in both WDW and DL. I'll take a look for them. The below is a piece I created for a gift, that was based upon a piece I saw at BCV. There is a Disney Stained Glass Pattern Book. I got it about 5 years ago, before it was pulled off shelves. It was put out by German company. There are 40 or so patterns of characters in the book. I also use coloring books as base patterns.
LNRosePanel1.jpg

Was actually surfing to get information on awesome gift items which landed me here into this place. I agree I am totally spellbound witnessing the Disney crafts. Was wondering if these can be availed from any places? Can you tell me about them, undoubtedly these would be the best gifts for people irrespective of their ages. At the same time it would be a nice surprise too.

How strange! I just signed up for a local class, and was asking if coloring books could be used for patterns...I mentioned Disney specifically...

Way cool to see a post about it!!

There is a Disney Stained Glass Pattern Book. I got it about 5 years ago, before it was pulled off shelves. It was put out by German company. There are 40 or so patterns of characters in the book.

Can you please post the name of the book so that I can search the internet for it in used books and out of print books....and if you have it the ISBN number would be soooo helpful for those of us looking for this book!

Thanks!

Glas Design Micky und Freunde is the title. Publisher appears to be Volkmann & Volkmann. ISBN 3-928004-12-3

I would love to try stained glass again.
I took a class, 3 actually, way back in the 70's.
I made some cute Christmas ornaments then found out I was pregnant. My Dr made me quit because of the lead fumes when soldering.
I have always wanted to try again but can't find any classes or anywhere to buy glass here in CT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter