Stacey and Ryan SOG 8/1/09 Updated 3/27 Hawaii Day 2

Just have to chime in here. Welcome to Hawaii!! I've stayed at the same hotel! Not a bad little spot to stay and it's still super nice and new. If you have any questions about the island, feel free to pm me!

Aloha!

I just caught up on your journal.. congrats!! My fiance and I are going to Oahu on our honeymoon in May so it's great to follow along on your trip!

Do you know if you can just go to the store/food area at the Dole Plantation? We really want to get Dole Whips but might not have time to do the whole tour/train ride part (though it did look fun!). Great updates so far, can't wait for more!

I'm glad you liked the shaved ice, a bride from another board had told us to make sure that we went to this particular place and she was so right, it is absolutely delicious!

I really liked seeing your shots at the Dole Plantation, when we got on the train there was a torrential downpour, so they had to have the flaps down and we missed seeing a lot of things. Did you do the gardens or any of the other things while you were there?

I am so excited reading through your report, its like reliving memories from our honeymoon down to the dole whips and breakfast at Denny's, lol :dance3:

Well I'm really glad another bride told you about it so I knew about it because it was well worth it! Wow, that might not make any sense! We got really lucky with weather in Oahu, Kauai not so much (a hurricane was headed our way!!! More on that later) Anyway, we didn't do any of the gardens. I'm not sure why, it might not have sounded interesting at the time!?:confused3 I love sharing my vacation with you guys because I can relive my honeymoon! I'm dying to go back!!!!
Just have to chime in here. Welcome to Hawaii!! I've stayed at the same hotel! Not a bad little spot to stay and it's still super nice and new. If you have any questions about the island, feel free to pm me!

Aloha!

Awesome! Thanks for stopping in! :goodvibes
I just caught up on your journal.. congrats!! My fiance and I are going to Oahu on our honeymoon in May so it's great to follow along on your trip!

Do you know if you can just go to the store/food area at the Dole Plantation? We really want to get Dole Whips but might not have time to do the whole tour/train ride part (though it did look fun!). Great updates so far, can't wait for more!

I'm so excited for your honeymoon choice! You are going to love it! I will try to get some more of this trip finished to hopefully give you some more ideas on what to expect!

Yes you can just go to the store and snack bar at the Dole Plantation! Parking was free also! The dole whips were delicious!!!:goodvibes

Thank you:goodvibes

We have them up on Craig's List for sale. I think we have all of the flowers (bouquets, boutenierres (no clue how to spell that) table arrangements, and cocktail hour arrangements up for $700, or best offer. They are very high quality silk flowers. I will ask my parents about renting them. They have them stored at their house and I'm not sure if they want to keep them around til June. If so, how much are you thinking about paying to rent?

Sorry it took me so long to write back.. we went another direction. We are going to go with candles floating in water bowls I think..or womthing cheap and simple like that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter