SR Scholastic Disney Offers

Just make sure you actually get the credit for these. I did the ornament one the end of October, have submitted two trouble tickets, and am still awaiting resolution. I won't do any new offers until this one is taken care of so I guess I will be out of luck with the other Scholastic ones.

I'm having trouble with the ornament offer too--the one through the email. I have a trouble ticket in & updated it, but haven't heard anything yet. I also did the Care Bear offer & haven't gotten credit yet (but it hasn't been as long). Every other offer I did that was Scholastic was credited in about 24 hours.

Interesting that I am not the only one who has had/is having probs with that one. I'll bet yours doesn't go back to October though. :) Up until now I have been very happy with this particular rewards program and I am hopeful that this will be taken care of very soon.

No, mine is from November 19--it came through a paid email "click" offer.

Hopefully they'll get figured out soon!

I wish I had read these last few posts over the weekend. I did 3 Scholastic offers...including the ornament one. The Disney books and Care Bear credit came through already. Nothing about the ornaments. UGH this one will put me over $100...what happens then???

I just did one of the Scholastic offers that I hadn't already done, just in case they do go away.

Okay, I learned something today. If you return the book(s) or ornaments for a refund--you have to call them to get it back on your cc. Otherwise they hold it as a credit on your account for future orders/payments.

I had returned several books in mid-November & kept watching for the refund & nothing. When I called today this is what I was told. So, hopefully the credits will show up soon on my cc. Luckily I had kept my receipt from the original shipment & return shipment dates--I had to give them my account # to check on & process the credit.

mydogisbo,

Can I ask when you submitted your trouble ticket for the ornament offer and have you had a response yet?

My original trouble ticket was submitted on Nov 18 and the follow up one was submitted Dec 3.

I did the offer on Nov. 19. I turned in a trouble ticket on Dec. 1 & a follow-up message on that same ticket on Dec. 7.

I have not had a response yet.

I'm anxious about this one & the Care Bears crediting because I need them to cash out.

Let me know if you hear anything about yours.

Will do....I was kind of hoping Tricia would jump in here with some kind of response as I know she is on the boards a lot as well, but it being holiday time I'm sure she is extra busy as we all are.

I'm trying to keep up. ACK!! I did get all of the Care Bears ones yesterday. I'm working more on figuring what happened with the ornaments. It looks like there were only 3 people that it did not work for. Usually it is all or nothing (like the PetRX one). It's not ofter that we have a little cluster that does not get the credit but the rest do. When that happens, I have to work one on one with the merchant to sort through the confirmation emails and clicks on the account to see if they will give us the credit. But I keep pushing until we resolve it one way or another!

No, You?

I just checked my TT & there is nothing new on it.

I do hope I get the credits for that one--I'm returning the trial ornament for a refund, but it still hassle to have to wait for the label, call to get it back on my cc, etc.

Nope...nothing for me either. I check everyday because I am a type A personality and it drives me crazy to have unfinished business. It took about 3 weeks after I called to get my label and then it said to allow 3 weeks for the ornament to arrive back to them. I will be calling soon to ask for my credit.

I'm still seeing Scholastic offers on my pages. Since Tricia said they were being pulled, but I still see them, will I still get credit for doing them?

If you can click on them and get to the page, you can do them. I did have to pull almost all of them. The one advertiser that I was using dropped every single one of them. But I was able to replace about 5 of them--I think Baby's First Disney, Dr. Seuss, and all of the Nickelodeon ones.

If you click on any link and it does NOT take you to the offer that it is supposed to, something is screwy and they have shut it down.

I just called yesterday to cancel the disney book club offer. I really wasn't pleased with the quality of the books I received. I usually just pay for the initial shipment on these offers to give the books as gifts, but I was sincerely not happy with these. Anyway...I waited on the line for 1/2 hour to get someone on the phone!!!

That has never happened with any of the other offers where I've had to wait a long time like that. I was so mad, that even had I wanted to keep the books, I think I still would have asked for the refund! Usually Scholastic is quick and easy, but this time, what a pain!!

Last time I called it took me 3 days to get through. I kept waiting for 10-15 minutes & hanging up because it was taking so long. I think they may have cut down on the CS agents & hours because it seemed like they had different hours when I finally got through. My experience calling that time was very frustrating too (& much different than any others).

I am getting ready to call them to see about getting my refund for that irritating Disney Ornament offer. Did you get your refund for that yet? I sent them back their ornament several weeks ago.

I am STILL waiting for any reply to my trouble ticket submitted 12/3 to Sunshine Rewards for this. I'm beginning to think I am NEVER going to get credit for completing this offer back in October. Can you tell I am a little bit frustrated? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter