SR Scholastic Disney Offers

I just sent back my ornament about a week or so ago. I had just gotten the return slip. You do have to call them about 3 weeks after you mail it back to them to get them to apply the refund to your cc. Other offers that I've done have worked that way.

I had to call Scholastic CS again yesterday & had the guy argue with me about returning the "free preview" of a different club. So I just cancelled & kept the package.

It did take about 3 weeks for me to get the return label too and then I saw it said to allow a few weeks for it to be sent back to them. I enclosed a note asking them to credit my card, but I guess I will have to follow up with a phone call. Those ornaments are darn cute though and I was tempted to keep them both! :goodvibes

It took me over 4 weeks to get a return lable for the Sponge Bob books. I mailed them the next day. So now you are telling me I have to call to make sure they credit my card. Good Grief. But it was free money. I have done two of these and don't think I will do any more of then. They did pay quickly and I was never hassled over canceling.

When I cancelled the Disney book club they credited it back to my card within a few days? I think as long as you tell them that's what you want when you cancel they will do it.

Okay does anyone else experience this? About half the time with Scholastic offers I get a confirmation e-mail I can cancel through before they charge/ship anything. The other times I get no confirmation e-mail at all?!? Anyone know the difference?

Anyone else having these take a while to credit recently? The last ones I did credited in 1 day. The past 2 I did on 1/10 and still nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter