SR - Gottaplay Offer - anyone do it?

disneyfanfamily

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has done Gottaplay through SR. Credits $9.00. You pay $1.00 + $8.95. But it sounds like the $8.95 is credited back once cancelled. Just want to make sure I am reading it right.

Anyone?

Angela

I just saw this too. It looks like now you pay $1.00 and get $7.00. Anyone do it? if so how is the cancel process

Signed up yesterday and cancelled a minute ago. You cancel online - it couldn't be easier!!!

Signed up last night. I know I read that you get the monthly fee credited back when you cancel, but not the $1 processing fee. I love those that you can cancel online!!

I just signed up through SR also, but it seems they've upped their monthly fee to $12.95?

Yup I just signed up as well. You pay $1 for 8 credits though so not bad. :)

I did this one through QR has well very easy to cancel online!

Yes, I signed up yesterday (late morning, I think) and received credit yesterday afternoon.

Now, if realtytrac would just come through...

HTH!

Interesting...mine's just the opposite! I did Realty Trac on Tues night & was credited Wed afternoon. Did GottaPlay Wed night & haven't been credited yet...was going to sign up through QR, but was tempted to see where I could land on the Big Board for March!! :rotfl:

Thanks for the info!

I also signed up yesterday and got credit today. I'm still waiting on RealtyTrac as well :) I'm also waiting on Agressive Wealth.

I filled out a trouble ticket this morning for it. This is the first trial I've done that I haven't gotten credit for...thanks to everyone who let me know when you received credit!

I signed up yesterday (Fri) and no credit yet.

Patience. :) Today was my daughter's 4th birthday, so I took the day off. If I take the day off, none of the credits post. I have to take a break from my laptop every now and again. LOL! You should see everything current by the time you wake up Monday morning.

I signed up on 3/1 received credit then cancelled. I just checked my statement and I was charged $21.95. It should have only been a $1. just an FYI for everyone to check there statements.

I signed up on 3/1 received credit then cancelled. I just checked my statement and I was charged $21.95. It should have only been a $1. just an FYI for everyone to check there statements.

My pending charge of $13.95 turned into an actual charge today also. :furious: I don't have time to mess with it now, but I guess I'll have to contact them later about this. So much for a nice, easy, cancel online type of offer!

Yup I did mine on 3/1 and got the 13.95 charge today as well. Guess I'm making a call later! Let me know how it goes with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter