Sr Free Ebay Auction Success Kit For Supermembers

disneypartyof4

Mouseketeer
Is Any One Doing This Or Has Done It Before. Just Wondering About It. On The First Page It Asks For Your Name And Adress. Then Summit
But It Does Not Say How To Cancell Or Any Info. It's Only Good For Today. 15.00 Payout.

Did it today; already got credit!:thumbsup2

I didnt' do the offer because I really didn't understand what I would be receiving. Also, while reading the terms, I thought I read something about shipping being nonrefundable? Just a heads up if anyone ordered. Might be worth looking into.

ALICE28 Do they send you stuff and you have to pay shipping, how to cancell. Can you get you shipping back if you refuse it? Do you need you credit card on the 2nd page?

I did it this afternoon and it has already posted. You do have to give a cc #. I'm not where I can get to the information that I wrote down but I'm pretty sure that it's 4.95 shipping and handling. It's non-refundable but it's a $15 payout so it's worth that. You call an 800 # to cancel. Again, this is from memory so once I can check my notes I'll post if anything is different.

I did it this afternoon and it has already posted. You do have to give a cc #. I'm not where I can get to the information that I wrote down but I'm pretty sure that it's 4.95 shipping and handling. It's non-refundable but it's a $15 payout so it's worth that. You call an 800 # to cancel. Again, this is from memory so once I can check my notes I'll post if anything is different.

That's what I had to. I already called to cancel, and it was simple to do, no hassle. I don't think you had to ship anything back, but you would be charged more money after 14 days.

Just did it!! Hope it credits soon so I can cancel too. Also did the pricestore one for $10 through Bargain Network. I know these are a hassle to cancel but it's still $10!!

Just did it!! Hope it credits soon so I can cancel too. Also did the pricestore one for $10 through Bargain Network. I know these are a hassle to cancel but it's still $10!!

I'm soooo bummed with the Bargain Network. They're not available in Oregon. Boo Hoo! :sad1:

Does that mean we can't do PriceStore if we live in Oregon? I was saving that one for next week but live here in Sunny Oregon. :)

Nope, tried it today and it said offer not eligible for those that live in the state of Oregon. Poop. Where are you in Oregon? I'm just south of Portland, in Oregon City. :)

I just signed up for this one, I hope it credits fast!

Signed up this am and got credited this afternoon. Can't get much better than that. I will cancel tomorrow.

Nope, tried it today and it said offer not eligible for those that live in the state of Oregon. Poop. Where are you in Oregon? I'm just south of Portland, in Oregon City. :)

I am bummed!! I was saving it and excited for that one. I need to do about 3 more good offers before I hit super member and was hoping that would be one of the three.

----I live near Salem. Don't you love the weather lately? I can actually send my kids outside!!

I want to sign up with the Ebay thing also. Will do it today, but I could not find the number to cancel. Anyone have it, or tell me where to look for it?

I do not have to send anything back, do I?

Ok, you guys talked me into doing this one! I was too chicken to do it yesterday but looks like it's pretty easy to cancel. Love that Supermember lounge! :yay:

You guys convinenced me too, was too chicken yesterday.....now I'm trying to debate buying some disney gift cards to take advantage of the 10% back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter