SR- BlockBuster- Isnt there offer for $25 Disney gc?

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
I swear I saw something about $25 disney giftcard for signing up for blockbuster just a few days ago.. Am I missing it or is that particular offer gone already? I now just see the 18.00 for signing up..

Thank you soooo much.. I knew I saw it somewhere.. so would I get any $ for signing up or is it just the giftcard?? the giftcard in itself is wonderful but just curious..

You know my mom signed up for this when it originally came out the for that one day. And she only got the 20.00 credit. She emailed tricia a couple of times but got no resolution. Tricia if you are out there can you help me on this one.

Kim

You know my mom signed up for this when it originally came out the for that one day. And she only got the 20.00 credit. She emailed tricia a couple of times but got no resolution. Tricia if you are out there can you help me on this one.

Kim

It was actually just a 20.00 placeholder that we removed back out when we sent the $25 Disney card. If she did NOT ever get a Disney gift card, than that is a problem. But she should have seen a 20.00 credit and then a 20.00 debit, followed by a $25 card in the mail. Now we actually do a 25.00 credit and then a 25.00 deduction, followed by getting the card in the mail.

Nothing was ever deducted or anything. Her id is kimkatmom. She makes comments about it sometimes and I don't want her to have a negative feeling about it. It was the first time you offered it and it came through an email and she signed up there.

Kim

Nothing was ever deducted or anything. Her id is kimkatmom. She makes comments about it sometimes and I don't want her to have a negative feeling about it. It was the first time you offered it and it came through an email and she signed up there.

Kim

She filled out a trouble ticket and I responded to the trouble ticket. Maybe she doesn't know to go back in and check the trouble tickets? She wrote it on 1/18 and my response is dated 1/20.

All of the links on our site are coded by the advertisers to report back to us which link you click on, whether you complete the offer, the date, etc. The advertiser reported back to us that she clicked on the link that was just for a $20.00 credit at the time rather than the $25.00 gift card. So that's what I responded to her. And then she didn't respond anything back so I assumed that she understood. :( The 20.00 plus is still in her account.

gosh! I hate to think that she has been angry this whole time thinking I didn't respond!

Well it looks like the ball is in her court. I will tell her. She swears up and down it was the 25 gift card offer. Don't worry she will get over it. =). I keeo showing her ways to earn.

Kim

How long does it usually take to come up pending? I did the offer a few days ago and already got my movies in the mail today :thumbsup2

How long does it usually take to come up pending? I did the offer a few days ago and already got my movies in the mail today :thumbsup2

Did you ever get credit for this because I am wondering the same thing :)

I was wondering the same thing. How long after you join do you see credit in your SR account? :)

If you sign up for the $25 Disney gift card offer. How long before you can cancel. The page that came up said 1 month free then 9.99 a month. Can you cancel during the first free month...or have to wait to get the credit. Thanks

You should only see the 9.99 for the first month offer. That is the one that is advertised and the only one that they pay for. I'm not seeing the free month anywhere.

You should only see the 9.99 for the first month offer. That is the one that is advertised and the only one that they pay for. I'm not seeing the free month anywhere.

That is the one that I got. The intro email has the terms at $9.99 for the first month and then for the rate for new members :confused3 for each month after that. I probably will keep this for a little while as we have been spending a fortune at Hollywood Video lately :scared1:

If you signed up for the 9.99 and didn't see credit within about 4 days, you should file a trouble ticket with the full email confirmation. We were getting credits on these SUPER for about 5 months. Then the advertiser switched contracts and the conversions have been TERRIBLE ever since.

That is the one that I got. The intro email has the terms at $9.99 for the first month and then for the rate for new members :confused3 for each month after that. I probably will keep this for a little while as we have been spending a fortune at Hollywood Video lately :scared1:

Sorry I was out....you are right it just says risk free sign up. So I figured that meant free but I guess it is 9.99 for one month and then you cancel before the month is up. How long do you have to wait? Can you cancel right before the month(30 days) is up? Thank you , sorry for the mistake in reading. :goodvibes

Ok So I signed up last night and today I see 2 $9.99 charges pending on my credit card.....is this normal. Also it says I have to have 30 movies in my queue....no way I can pick 30 movies....also do they send out only 1 or 2 or is it always 3? Thanks for any help. Carol :goodvibes

Ok So I signed up last night and today I see 2 $9.99 charges pending on my credit card.....is this normal. Also it says I have to have 30 movies in my queue....no way I can pick 30 movies....also do they send out only 1 or 2 or is it always 3? Thanks for any help. Carol :goodvibes

thats normal... you get charged for the first month upfront. you do not have to have 30 movies in your queue. If you signed up fir the 3 movies at a time than if you have 3 or more movies in your queue they will send you the 3.

thats normal... you get charged for the first month upfront. you do not have to have 30 movies in your queue. If you signed up fir the 3 movies at a time than if you have 3 or more movies in your queue they will send you the 3.

Lisa Thank you for answering. But one more question I got charged twice...2 separate 9.99 charges. Should I just wait a day or so before I send them an email about the double charge?:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter