~!~!~!~Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received~!~!~!~.....COMPLETED!!

Aww....I know sometimes it is so hard to find the right words to get the right pin.

I just want to report that I received pins today from Matthew and Michelle. I just got home from the hospital and I am going to bed. I'll try to get on here when I can to describe the pins. I'm just too tired to do it now and I'm not certain what the immediate future holds so please bear with me. :goodvibes

Donna

I just want to report that I received pins today from Matthew and Michelle. I just got home from the hospital and I am going to bed. I'll try to get on here when I can to describe the pins. I'm just too tired to do it now and I'm not certain what the immediate future holds so please bear with me. :goodvibes

Donna

Donna, feel better!:hug:

pin75177

Your face one is from Dlr small world hidden mickey series and your stone one is resort series poly resort I'm guessng.

You nailed the Poly one, I didn't have a clue. As far as the others, your background looks black, my background is silver.

You nailed the Poly one, I didn't have a clue. As far as the others, your background looks black, my background is silver.
it could just b way it was scaned in or yours is another from that set.

it could just b way it was scaned in or yours is another from that set.

I'm guessing the scaned part may be the problem. I took a picture of mine and it looks darker in the picture than it does in life.

Thank you for your help!

Donna

Sorry, Donna. I know how hard it is to have a parent in declining health. Get back to us when you can. Take care of your dad.....and you :hug:

Donna, feel better!:hug:

Michelle, I'm fine (well totally stressed and worn out, but fine). My dad was in the hospital. Just moved him to a nursing home for rehab today. He will be 92 in June. He had a ruptured appendix. It ruptured two weeks before he had it checked. :eek: He had surgery but it has taken a lot out of him, naturally. He was spunky, had a garden, hunted, etc. I hope he gets back to his "normal" self.

Thank you for the "I Love (heart) Disney Pins" and the silouette of Dale. Love them!!!

Thanks to Matthew for sending me Hong Kong Chip and Chip & Dale World Traveler pin. They are great. I especially like the Hong Kong Chip.

Thanks again!

Donna

No arrivals here today.

At work today, I got a promotion!
I will be part of a leadership/supervisor team, overseeing that team of around 7 people.
I am so happy and so proud of what I've achieved in the two years I've worked for the company. I am right on track with where I want to be and where I should be, nothing could be better.

More trips to Disney and more pins! YAY! :cloud9:

No arrivals here today.

At work today, I got a promotion!
I will be part of a leadership/supervisor team, overseeing that team of around 7 people.
I am so happy and so proud of what I've achieved in the two years I've worked for the company. I am right on track with where I want to be and where I should be, nothing could be better.

More trips to Disney and more pins! YAY! :cloud9:

WHOO HOOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Congratualtions, Cheryl....so happy for you and to hear that things to go well for some people (DD is at almost 2 years of being unemployed.....send her some of your luck please :) )

Michelle, I'm fine (well totally stressed and worn out, but fine). My dad was in the hospital. Just moved him to a nursing home for rehab today. He will be 92 in June. He had a ruptured appendix. It ruptured two weeks before he had it checked. :eek: He had surgery but it has taken a lot out of him, naturally. He was spunky, had a garden, hunted, etc. I hope he gets back to his "normal" self.

Thank you for the "I Love (heart) Disney Pins" and the silouette of Dale. Love them!!!

Thanks to Matthew for sending me Hong Kong Chip and Chip & Dale World Traveler pin. They are great. I especially like the Hong Kong Chip.

Thanks again!

Donna

Donna, hugs from here - I have been where you are with both my parents. Hang in there!:hug:

Gee, wonder where that one came from. ;)
The insert pin, probably just spun around somewhere along the way.
I wonder how many new ones I got :eek: I think about 10-12.....not sure now though.

Donna - thinking of you and your family
Cheryl - congrats!!

I received a package from Cheryl today. I tried to look up the pin pics but to be honest, that site makes me see spots, which is why I don't have all mine on there yet... just a smidge of them. Anywho.... I received a cutie Stitch pinpic 74243, minnie at a desk with a pix of mickey (couldn't find it :headache:) and one of the fab 5. Thanks so much.... I love them all :lovestruc

:yay: the international ones are arriving.....much faster than last time :)

The site takes some getting used to. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter