• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring break at So Cal theme parks

jim_c

Earning My Ears
Anyone care to share their knowledge & experience regarding 'spring break' crowds/conditions at So Cal theme parks? Meaning which ones to avoid and which ones might be OK? We went to DL during spring break several years ago and found it to be way too crowded! So this time we are probably more interested in going to Knott's Berry Farm and the San Diego Zoo.
-Jim
p.s. Yes we know that KBF doesn't compare well to DL.

Personally I think it's going to be crowed anywhere you go especially Knotts. They just lowered their prices. The zoo might not be too bad though. Yup your so right KBF doesn't compare but I do think the foods better!

The zoo is never really packed regardless of the time of year. Not sure about Knott's, but theme parks in general are packed over the break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter