spring 2009

so what's the deal with roommates? I've seen people talk about finding roommates through this board....can you request a certain number or is everything basically random?

If you find someone you want to room with, you put their code/number thing into the roomie notification system. Or you can have the notification system randomly find you a roomie. If you don't want to do either, you can get a roomie randomly at check-in.

And you can only request 1 of the roomies. The others are assigned at check-in.

Hey for anyone who doesn't frequent the Facebook group we're getting shirts together.

Here's what the shirt will look like:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=34997707&id=27212440

Here's detail of the design:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=34996017&id=27212440

Go post here
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=10997183035&topic=6633
if you're interested in getting one so I can get an estimate to set the prices for placing orders probably next week. I'll pick a deadline to order/pay so I can put in the actual order, then after the turnaround getting them printed and shipped to me, I can ship them out. When you order shipping vs delivery in Jan when I arrive will be explained, and there is some info on that thread.

K I'll post here when I get to taking orders. I'll set up a webpage with paypal's shopping cart buttons and post the link to that a couple places here including my signature and on facebook.

I'll probably start taking orders next week after I have a better number of people interested to get a quote to set the prices right, then leave it open a couple weeks before closing it and submitting the order to the printer.

If you have already posted on facebook that you want one please don't post here also, I want to avoid counting people twice to get an accurate number

K I'll post here when I get to taking orders. I'll set up a webpage with paypal's shopping cart buttons and post the link to that a couple places here including my signature and on facebook.

I'll probably start taking orders next week after I have a better number of people interested to get a quote to set the prices right, then leave it open a couple weeks before closing it and submitting the order to the printer.

If you have already posted on facebook that you want one please don't post here also, I want to avoid counting people twice to get an accurate number

Thanks for doing this for everyone. It sounds complicated and i'd mess it up so thanks :rotfl:

I've got experience with getting shirts done and the paypal tools for ordering are pretty simple to make a webpage to order from with, at least with my experience with web development.

I guess I should email an admin here before I go linking to shirts for sale...

Thank you very much. The shirts look wonderful!! Do you have any estimates on what the cost is going to be? I know it depends on how many people are interested but maybe a really rough estimate? I'd be interested as long as it's not too much haha

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that they're going to be $10, and if you want it mailed to you it's going to be extra but I'm not positive how much yet, gonna try to find a flat rate priority mail box that'll fit a couple shirts that's a decent price

I have an email into the disboards admin about being able to post the link here... a moderator told me I probably can't because they don't allow links to commercial sites for merchandise but it's nothing commercial, just grouping people to make an order without making profit.

I love those shirts!!! Awesome! I want one lol. And does anyone want to room with me? I'm eligible to be matched with a roomie. I'm 18, female, and will be in a Wellness unit, if that helps. Will be there 1/21 to 8/7 of 2009.

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that they're going to be $10, and if you want it mailed to you it's going to be extra but I'm not positive how much yet, gonna try to find a flat rate priority mail box that'll fit a couple shirts that's a decent price

I have an email into the disboards admin about being able to post the link here... a moderator told me I probably can't because they don't allow links to commercial sites for merchandise but it's nothing commercial, just grouping people to make an order without making profit.

I was wondering if these shirts would work with the DL CP as well? or is there anything on the shirts that say WDW? because they are really nice and i would like to buy one. Thanks!

I love those shirts!!! Awesome! I want one lol. And does anyone want to room with me? I'm eligible to be matched with a roomie. I'm 18, female, and will be in a Wellness unit, if that helps. Will be there 1/21 to 8/7 of 2009.

I'd love to :) If you're interested that is. I'm 18, female, and will be there the same days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter