Spreadsheets or Planning sheets

I just posted in another thread too--I am overwhelmed trying to plan our first trip to WDW with our 7 yr old son & 5 yr old daughter. I would love to see some itineraries to get an idea of how to plan our trip--which is a month away!!!!! :eek: Thanks!

music2myears@gmail.com

Would anyone be willing to email me spreadsheets or planning sheets they use. I would love to see different ways people plan. So I can start organizing my trip in September....:cool1: You can email me at jminichiello@ne.rr.com. Thanks so much!

Could anyone send me one (or more) as well. We are going in August/September and this is our first trip as a family. Thanks so much. (joyerbides@sbcglobal.net)

I am still fairly new to all of this, and appreciate any help that is available. We are a family of four (two teen girls) and are planning now for a trip hopefully in august/september 2009! (I know, but trying to save the money for a trip of a lifetime and flying from Athens, Greece is not easy:sad2: ) Anyway, I have been reading and taking notes like a faithful newbie disser:goodvibes but I think that I could greatly benifit from seeing how more experienced dissers :dance3: plan. Thank you!:flower3:

I'm fairly new here, I hope I'm not too late. I would love a copy of someone's planning sheets, or spreadsheets, as well as a packing list of some sort, I am worried that I am going to forget something and I don't want to have to try to find it in FL. (me, hubby, and 2 girls, 4 & 6) thanks
ssjgfife@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter