• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sponge's Krusty Krab Klearout! Kleared Out!

Pink Beret-1500 Credits
Snowman Hat-1250 Credits
~Spongeblair

hey sorry took me so long to answer i dont have a computer of my own i have to borrow now but ill be on for a couple hours when vmk opens if you will be around let me know thanks

hey sorry took me so long to answer i dont have a computer of my own i have to borrow now but ill be on for a couple hours when vmk opens if you will be around let me know thanks

I'm logging in right now
~Spongeblair

hey sponge i posted a few days ago asking for some prices... well it added up to 11k and i have been thinking about it... could you do 10k for it all through kiosk? if so please let me know... I am on right now if you are available... :)

hey sponge i posted a few days ago asking for some prices... well it added up to 11k and i have been thinking about it... could you do 10k for it all through kiosk? if so please let me know... I am on right now if you are available... :)

Yea sure!
I'm logging in right now
~Spongeblair

hi sorry i have been so busy and sleeping the other day i fell asleep waiting for vmk to start lol so today for sure ill be on in my room if you want to trade right when vmk opens thanks

hi sorry i have been so busy and sleeping the other day i fell asleep waiting for vmk to start lol so today for sure ill be on in my room if you want to trade right when vmk opens thanks

Sorry I missed you, right now I can't be on VMK at openings on weekdays
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter