• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split Stay Bag Transfer

Matthew Shannon

Earning My Ears
Evening,

With the slow degrade of xtras at Disney. Would bell service still transfer bags from Movies to Riverside?

They will but they lost my daughters pillow:( so, yea, could lose a pillow :(. ;)
They lost our stuff, too, on 2 different occasions!! The 1st was the large 4 ft stuffed monkey that my son just *had* to bring. :sad2: Another guest saw the monkey laying on the concrete and started asking around- and luckily son & monkey were reunited. The 2nd time was resort transfer- we had a large bag of dirty clothes, and it didn’t make it to resort. Called BW and they found it in their laundry. Too bad they didn’t wash it for us :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter