Splashaway Bay: Alaskan?

PoohBearFamily

Mouseketeer
I see that the outdoor pool on our Alaskan cruise this year has Splashaway Bay. Has anyone ever had their kids still play and enjoy it in the chilly Alaskan cruises? I'm curious if it will be used at all. Thanks!

When are you going? We went in September 2019. At that time, Alaska was too cold to swim, although I remember sitting by the pool in Juneau. But it will still hot in Seattle and southern British Columbia. You can probably swim the first and last days of the cruise. And Alaska gets its summer heat waves, so you might be able to swim all during your cruise.

When are you going? We went in September 2019. At that time, Alaska was too cold to swim, although I remember sitting by the pool in Juneau. But it will still hot in Seattle and southern British Columbia. You can probably swim the first and last days of the cruise. And Alaska gets its summer heat waves, so you might be able to swim all during your cruise.
Late summer so maybe just a couple of days. That's good to know! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter