Special Tickets???

dohgusgus

BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!
I bought my Disneyland tickets from a...non-disney company :confused3 (please don't flame me!) And they are not all matching. Four of the tickets are "complimentary passes" that are good until 04/30/07. The fifth ticket is the one I'm sorta worried about. It is valid until 12/14/2006 and it has an (what I think to be) acronym for a special event that was discounted.

Just below the "VALID 01/03/06 THRU 12/14/06" it has:
SJRMC / SJPVH
then- "VALID AT ONE RESORT THEME PARK ONLY" yadda yadda.

Does anyone know what this SJRMC / SJPVH could mean?

Thanks for your help!

Really bored tonight, so I googled it - looks like a California Catholic Hospital...(maybe)

John's Pleasant Valley Hospital (SJRMC/SJPVH), a division of Catholic Healthcare West, is accredited by the USCC and the ACPE. The program offers specializations in critical care and medical ethics ...

not sure if the ticket is legit or not - sounds like it is definitely only valid at one of the parks though.

dizzyami said:
Really bored tonight, so I googled it - looks like a California Catholic Hospital...(maybe)

John's Pleasant Valley Hospital (SJRMC/SJPVH), a division of Catholic Healthcare West, is accredited by the USCC and the ACPE. The program offers specializations in critical care and medical ethics ...

not sure if the ticket is legit or not - sounds like it is definitely only valid at one of the parks though.

Oh okay, so most likely they get discounted tickets then, and decided to sell it. Hm, I am putting my trust in the e***er who put it up for sale, dont want to get in trouble for list the websites name....

dohgusgus said:
I bought my Disneyland tickets from a...non-disney company :confused3 (please don't flame me!) And they are not all matching. Four of the tickets are "complimentary passes" that are good until 04/30/07. The fifth ticket is the one I'm sorta worried about. It is valid until 12/14/2006 and it has an (what I think to be) acronym for a special event that was discounted.

Just below the "VALID 01/03/06 THRU 12/14/06" it has:
SJRMC / SJPVH
then- "VALID AT ONE RESORT THEME PARK ONLY" yadda yadda.

Does anyone know what this SJRMC / SJPVH could mean?

Thanks for your help!

I would be worried too - call DL and put your mind at ease. I would also venture to guess that someone sold you tickets that were ment as FREE tickets (hence complementary tickets) and that is illegal. The one from CHCW may actually be the one that is less of a problem - they may have had a bunch of tickets to sell to employees at a discounted rate and you got one of those.

minnietoo said:
I would be worried too - call DL and put your mind at ease. I would also venture to guess that someone sold you tickets that were ment as FREE tickets (hence complementary tickets) and that is illegal. The one from CHCW may actually be the one that is less of a problem - they may have had a bunch of tickets to sell to employees at a discounted rate and you got one of those.

CHCW? You mean the one with the acronym?

If I call Disneyland what could I do? As far as I know if they are complimentary tickets then it wouldn't really matter.

dohgusgus said:
CHCW? You mean the one with the acronym?

If I call Disneyland what could I do? As far as I know if they are complimentary tickets then it wouldn't really matter.

CHWC = Catholic Health Care West the parent company of the hospitals listed on your ticket.

I would just say you have these tickets and tell them they have such and such on them and give the expirations dates - and ask if they are good.

minnietoo said:
CHWC = Catholic Health Care West the parent company of the hospitals listed on your ticket.

I would just say you have these tickets and tell them they have such and such on them and give the expirations dates - and ask if they are good.

thanks.

Seems like there shouldn't be a problem, as long as you are going to use w/in the time-frame. However, you will not be able to park hop between DL and DCA with that fifth ticket unless you upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter