• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Special Snack suggestions!

schlepsnort

<font color=cc0066>Family CEO, CFO<br><font color=
We are going to spend one of our snack credits while at the AK, can anyone suggest to me a snack item on the DDP that you think is a must get, do not miss, made AK so memorable for me and my family? It can be anything that just really stood out to you, kind of like these 'dole whips' that I keep reading about...
TIA!
Carol
:thumbsup2

This doesn't answer your question exactly, but on our AK day we had lunch at Flame Tree BarBQ, which was very good. On the dining plan, we were almost always too full for dessert. So at the places that had cookies we would wrap them up and take them with us for later. But at Flame Tree we ordered Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade for dessert. It's not the frozen lemonade you drink, but more like a sherbet or lemon ice. Well, we took it with us and went to get in line for Festival of the Lion King. I almost inhaled mine, it was so good! It was dreadfully hot that day, and that lemonade just hit the spot! And it was big, too. I don't know if they're available as snacks, or only desserts with a meal, but they're not to be missed!

I hear that the tusker house has great danish and cinamon buns for breakfast that would count as a snack.

frozen chocolate bananas..Yummy Mickey ice cream bars, pastry from bakery in Norway, pastries from France Bakery. Now there are so many options on the snack credits to choose from

FROZEN BANANAS!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

They were so yummy and refreshing. Got mine from a cart in front of either the Pangani trail or the Maharajah Jungle Trek (can't remember which).

Mom2DS said:
FROZEN BANANAS!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

They were so yummy and refreshing. Got mine from a cart in front of either the Pangani trail or the Maharajah Jungle Trek (can't remember which).

LOVE THESE!!!!!!! :banana:

We were over in Africa waiting for the parade to start and got some bowls of fresh fruit (grapes and fresh pineapple wedges). They were so cold and so good. They were priced at $3.99 so we were able to get them with a snack credit. In fact, I think everything on that fruit cart was marked as a snack credit.

The onion rings at Flame Tree are also marked as a snack credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter