Special Dinner for Parents?

ash&abby'smom

Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,
I would like to get a ps for dinner one night for my parents. I would like to surprise them. I want a really nice restaraunt. I thought about maybe Narcoossee's or Citricos. The menus both sound really great. Has anyone been to either of these and could suggest one of them or another place that would be nice? I want something more upscale. TIA!

Any suggestions would be great. The two I listed are just two of the menus I had read that sounded good.

Have you considered JIKO (at the AKL)? Both food and service there are excellent, as are many of the African wines. So far Jiko is where I've had the best WDW meal. The AKL is fun to tour as well.

Best wishes -

Originally posted by CarolMN
Have you considered JIKO (at the AKL)? Both food and service there are excellent, as are many of the African wines. So far Jiko is where I've had the best WDW meal. The AKL is fun to tour as well.

I agree with this 100%, but in response to your original question, I would recommend Citrico's. We have been there several times and it is a great place (second only to Jiko among my favorite places at WDW).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter