Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued - Part 3

Have fun at WDW Elaine!!!!

Have fun in Peru Scott and Lynn!!!

Everyone else - have fun where-ever you are!!!!!!!

Ken

I'm home, back from Miami last weekend. Toured some Carnival ships. Not impressed though of all the ones we toured, I liked the oldest ones best. I'll stick with Disney myself.

Getting ready for 2011 releases! Gonna be a busy couple of weeks!

WOO HOO!!!!!

I am the proud owner of the very last copy of Wii's Toy Story Mania from MouseGears at Epcot!!!!! Now to bug Leslie to go over and "borrow" her Wii!!!!!

Dinner tonight was with Chip & Dale at the Garden Grill....we are really loving this "free" dining....and the added bonus is that Disney's bounceback offer for resort guests is "free" dining for next September!!!!! I'm going to call before we leave to book our WDW trip for next year....Look out Disney...we're coming back!!!!!!

Scott & Lynn...have a GREAT time in Peru!!!!!

Ken & Shari and Georgie & Joe....Leslie has your goodies!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!

I am the proud owner of the very last copy of Wii's Toy Story Mania from MouseGears at Epcot!!!!! Now to bug Leslie to go over and "borrow" her Wii!!!!!

Dinner tonight was with Chip & Dale at the Garden Grill....we are really loving this "free" dining....and the added bonus is that Disney's bounceback offer for resort guests is "free" dining for next September!!!!! I'm going to call before we leave to book our WDW trip for next year....Look out Disney...we're coming back!!!!!!

Scott & Lynn...have a GREAT time in Peru!!!!!

Ken & Shari and Georgie & Joe....Leslie has your goodies!!!!!!

What goodies??? I don't know anything about any goodies!!! :lmao::rotfl2:
Come on over and Wii I've been practicing on my phone version... ;)

Morning Kids, did a 5K this morn, felt pretty good, as usual glad I got it done and feel good. Need to do situps etc tonight.

At work have meetings on our new building re furniture Oh the fun..

Also need to wash the motorbike, the last couple of rides were in rain so need a bit of tidying up.

Movie tonight will be Saludos Amigos...

Elaine, Glad ya made it safe and scored Wii, Lynn will be at Walmart to get us one today.

Sunday is when we leave,

Leslie, good news on the house...
Is it October yet as that is whne the next vacation is LOL RACE FOR THE TASTE>>> YUMM!!!

Just think, if we get everyone on the Alaskan cruise, we could get a group picture of all of us in parkas on a glacier instead of neck-deep in warm water.:lmao:

Bob... There's always the Polar Bear Club!!! :rotfl2:

We need our fur/fleece lined Mickey Crocs!!! :mickeyjum

Greetings from Darien GA.....sadly...I can no longer say that I am a law-abiding citizen :sad: I got my very first speeding ticket today in Virginia :sad: the officer said I was going 80 in a 65 zone but I really do not think I was going that fast....oh well....I will plead guilty and pay my fine....now I have $136 less spending money.
Elaine... the cops are out and handing out tickets. Probably due to the bad economy! :rotfl2: Joe got pulled over in Georgia when we were coming back in August. He wasn't going as fast as they clocked him, but never the less... his FIRST speeding ticket! UGH!

Hope you're ENJOYING the Magic of WDW and your FREE DINING!!! :goodvibes

I'm home, back from Miami last weekend. Toured some Carnival ships. Not impressed though of all the ones we toured, I liked the oldest ones best. I'll stick with Disney myself.

Getting ready for 2011 releases! Gonna be a busy couple of weeks!

Glad you got back safe and sound, and had a chance to see some of the Disney competition!!! Disney is the only line we've cruised. I think we are spoiled. My folks say we should try some ot the others... but... right now with so much happening on Disney, it would be hard to jump ship!

What goodies??? I don't know anything about any goodies!!! :lmao::rotfl2:

No Goodies!!! Oh No!!!

Arrgh! Georgie! Me thinks yer booty has been pillaged!
pirateanimated.gif

OMG....Toy Story Wii is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!

Went over to Leslie's this afternoon to try it out...we had so much fun...then tonight our dinner was at the 50's Prime Time....so we just had to go and play the "real" Toy Story Mania....just to compare....They did a great job with the Wii version....mind you they could have done a better job at the game instructions!!!!!

BTW...free dining rocks!!!!!!!! We love it so much we booked it again for next year as that is the current bounceback offer for resort guests!!!!!!

Just stopping in to say hey. Can you believe it's been a year?

Wondered if anyone was interested in the Alaska cruises...I think we're looking at them too! I've always said, if Disney does Alaska, I'd be all over it. Just hope they don't price me into lying...

We are looking at the repo from LA to Vancouver, and then the first Alaskan cruise.

OMG....Toy Story Wii is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!

Went over to Leslie's this afternoon to try it out...we had so much fun...then tonight our dinner was at the 50's Prime Time....so we just had to go and play the "real" Toy Story Mania....just to compare....They did a great job with the Wii version....mind you they could have done a better job at the game instructions!!!!!

BTW...free dining rocks!!!!!!!! We love it so much we booked it again for next year as that is the current bounceback offer for resort guests!!!!!!

Glad you've enjoying yourselves. :woohoo: You've been through a lot with your basement! Isn't next fall your Table 9 reunion too? Good for you... Free Food. :thumbsup2

Too bad DVC folks can't take advantage of that offer too. :confused:

Hi Georgie

Yes...next September is our Table 9 reunion....we could make a Table 9 & 12 reunion if you'd like to join us....I think the dates for the reunion are Sept 18-26....but we are staying the 12 - 26.

Keep your eye out for "free" dining for the public....you only have to book a 1 day MYW ticket, which you can upgrade to an annual pass in the future...

We calculated the cost of the "free" dining package and figured out we are saving almost $1,200!!!!!!!

Okay....off to dinner tonight at the Trails End buffet at Fort Wilderness....

Back from dinner at the Trails End....unfortunately the buffet did not live up to the expectations we had....we heard the buffet was to "die for"....Mom and I didn't think so....glad it was "free". Tomorrow night we dine at Yak & Yeti and I'm hoping it is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter