SPEAK YOUR PIECE: What irratates you the most about Disney only!!

manning

Just for that I have requested it
For those of you who get WGN radio, you are familiar with this.

There is a daily weekday show with two ladies that have a segment called "speak your piece". It allows anyone 30 seconds to vent their frustrations.

So let's do some venting. The only suggestion is that you keep it to around 25 words.

NO FLAMING PLEASE. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAY DISAGREE. NO DEBATING ON THIS THREAD.

JUST SPEAK YOUR PIECE.

Come on landbaron, don't be a party pooper. Your not limited to one post. besides the shorter ones are the ones that get read.

Do you remember when the prime viewing of Illumination was first come, first serve. Everyone got a chance. Now they are reserved for parties.

No 800 number for reservations! And while I pay for the call the person on the other end doesn't know the real answer to the question!

Disney's core purpose and focus has gravitated away from customer experience and toward purely economic considerations, to the detriment of the products and the brand.

-WFH

that I'm not there right now.;)

Not to be too much of schmuck
Too late!! ;) :):p :cool: :bounce: :smooth: :jester: :earsboy: :crazy: :sunny: :wave: :earseek: :teeth: (there!! Enough bouncies to not offend!!)

But I really gotta know!!

WHY CAN'T YOU LIVE AND LET LIVE!?!?!?!?

Maybe you'll have some fun in the process!!!

:D :) ;) :p :cool: :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :earsboy: :crazy: :sunny: :wave: :earseek: :teeth:

Please Thedscoop, you have your threads. Let me have fun with mine.

Park hours reduced beyond reason!

The near complete dismantling of Future World: Horizons, World of Motion, and Journey into Imagination.

:p :bounce: Lack of creativity in rides,movies,and television .Disney use to be a magical place until Eisners real personality
came forth for nothing matters except
ABC to him !!

The Magic Kingdom should never close before dark! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Someday you are going to find me in a rubber room, wearing a staightjacket writing that on the walls with the crayon between my toes! (do the smilies count as words?)

Getting rid of the free MKC and making me pay for the Disney Club:mad:

(but I'm voting with my wallet and not renewing! :jester: )

That they are making no attempts to turn Animal Kingdom into what it could be.....instead, we get a carnival....

Oh, and Pop Century!

(I fit that last bit in there because I was under 25 words....and, well, 25 words cannot even begin to describe my feelings...its not so much one thing, but lots of little things added up)

Three words: Direct to Video.

Sarangel

PS. Since I have extra to meet my 25 word allotment, the focus on the bottom line over the guest experience.

Bus Transportation!!!

Since that was only two words, I really hate when multiple resorts use the same bus. Why should WL share with FW???

Sorry, but had to add another (and I agree with almost all that has been stated!)

Eliminating EE right after we bought DVC! Now I can't punish them by staying off property!

Originally posted by Miss Park Avenue
The Magic Kingdom should never close before dark!

Ditto!

Likewise, ALL of Epcot should be open from 9-10 daily.

Last thing - More perks for on-site guests, heck, how about any perks for on-site guests!

1. Having no recourse when you actually have a problem! Hey they're Disney and you'll be back.
2. No more early entry & shorten evening hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter