• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spam pop ups

KorbensMomma

Mouseketeer
I use the iPhone app for Dis. Lately I have been getting redirected to crap pop up apps. Like it is sending me to the App Store. I am not accidentally clicking on anything and it only happens on the Dis app. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to stop it?

This is happening a ton to me! So much that I'm having trouble reading any posts!

This just started happening to me this morning on my iPhone. I was scared that somehow my new phone is messed up. What in the heck is going on? If I click on a thread, it is now automatically taking to the App Store for random apps.

Happening to me too and now it's every time I click on a new thread and then the app freezes when I get out of the store. It's obnoxious and I've been staying off the dis lately because of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter