Space Mountain question.......

Alice1

Earning My Ears
Hello all!
I am new to the boards. I just visited Disneyland over the weekend, oh how I love it there!! I'm such a huge Space Mountain fan, and was wondering about that beautiful music that is played during the ride. Is this music available for purchase? In one of the gift shops, I noticed a music CD, but forgot to look at it.....does anyone know if the music is on there??? Thanks in advance for your help, I want to go back again now, ha ha!
Thanks!

Yes the 2 cd set, I believe it's for the 50th Anniversary has the sound track of Space Mountain on it. My DS HAD to have it! I like having the fire works sound track also, so it was a good buy! :)

JenDisneylandlver said:
Yes the 2 cd set, I believe it's for the 50th Anniversary has the sound track of Space Mountain on it. My DS HAD to have it! I like having the fire works sound track also, so it was a good buy! :)

Thank you for your response! I was on EBAY looking for Disney music, and there are CD's from the 90's on there....is the current Space Mountain music brand new, or has it been around for awhile? It's so pretty and exciting!
Many thanks again :)

Alice1 said:
Thank you for your response! is the current Space Mountain music brand new, or has it been around for awhile?

The current soundtrack is new (came out when SM reopened last year after a lengthy refurb) so the CD from the 90's most likely won't be the one you heard last weekend. We also have the CD collection mentioned in a previous post and it is a great collection to have if you're a big fan of Disney!

I found the 50th celebration CD at Wal-mart right after I bought it online for $20.00. :sad2: I think it was only $15.00 but it has all the music from all the rides in Disneyland. I found it in with all the kids books and music. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter