"southwest shortcut" question

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
southwest used to have a button for "shortcut to low fares" and it would show you a calendar for the month and you could see which days had the cheaper fares available... w/the "upgrade" of the site to the new pricing, business select, etc, that button disappeared...

today i was mousing over the site and entering a bunch of different dates, etc to find a cheap fare and this message came up (when my mouse lingered on the fare name "wanna getaway")

<<Earn 1.0 RR Credit(s)
This fare or fare range represents our fares for your day of travel.
If you cannot find the fare you are looking for, it is either sold out or unavailable.
Use Southwest Shortcut to help you find the dates your fare is available.>>

but i could not find "southwest shortcut" anywhere on the site... is it right in front of my eyes and i just don't see it?

please help!

I see it when I have put in my info and am on the page where I choose the flights I want. It is on the upper right hand side, I believe.

First you must enter your information under book a flight. When your dates and fare come up it should be to the right at the top(where you are able to change your flight info to check other dates).

thank you!!!!

i just figured out what the "problem" was... when i was looking for a senior fare (for my mom) it was not there... but when i was looking for an adult fare, tah-dah, there it was, on the right, just like the PPs said!!

thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter