Southwest Fare Sale

worldnovice

Earning My Ears
Just booked 3 round-trips from Islip to Orlando for $110 each on Southwest.com This fare is only available when booked on-line. I am so excited about our first trip ever to WDW Fed 3rd!

I did the same i got 3 round trip tickets for 366 dollars with all the taxes. I am very excited. We saved so much money on the air that we decided to stay at POR for an extra 3 nights. I know i should of ran with the money, but we do not go to disney that much and i figured, what the heck. Lets just do it. We had saved the money anyway lets get the most out of this trip. We don't know when we will ever get back there.

I actually called SWA and got the same rate $110/rt from Baltimore to Orlando.
We are leaving next Wed.

We were able to get $408 total w/taxes roundtrip from Chicago for the 3 of us back in November. Glad to hear they are still offering great low fares for all of you to take advantage of!!:)

Enjoy your trips!!:) :bounce:

Worldnovice, Please let me know what days you got those rates. I think I'm out of luck for Feb 14-23. I've been trying and they are sold out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter