Southern California City Pass--anyone have experience with it?

K&J+3

Earning My Ears
We're putting together a last-minute vacation in Southern California/Palm Springs between Christmas and New Years. The Southern California City Pass seems like a good deal. Anyone have any good/bad experiences with this?

Thanks in advance.

We've used the city pass before and thought it was great! We bought it at our local costco and it was dirt cheap! It was like getting 2 or 3 of the attractions for free. We went to San Diego first and did Sea World and the Zoo. My kids loved both! We also bought tickets to Legoland and did that. Then we drove up and went to Knotts (didn't like it much cause the rides were really big and it was really crowded) and finally ended up at DL for the last 3 days! It was a great trip and I thought it was a really good price for the pass plus now it has changed and has something better than Knotts, Universal? There were no problems at all, we just followed the "rules"-don't tear the coupons out of the book!! When we got to DL, that was the only coupon we had to exchange (for the park hopper) and I just walked over and did it in the evening so we could skip the line in the morning.

We have made many trips to DL since then but my kids still talk about how much fun everything was. My advice would be to do DL last though because it is the best!

I agree. No problems using the city pass at all. And yes, it is one day at Universal now, rather than Knotts. I purchased a membership at Costco to get a good discount on the tickets.
I don't remember if the last post mentioned it, but you do have to go to guest services at DL to trade the Disney ticket for the three day pass. But it's easy to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter