Sounds silly but, is there a fee for Poly guests valet parking?

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
Hi everyone, I know it sounds silly but, is there a fee for valet parking for Poly guests while staying at Poly? During my stay two years ago I parked the car and never used it till it was time to drive to airport. This time I plan on driving to other areas of Orlando in the evening. When I stood at the Wyndham in Downtown Disney, I had to pay for valet parking.......about $5.00 per night. I only did because the parking lot was so far for little one to walk half asleep. Is this the case at Poly? If so what is the daily rate?

Thanks in advance!

Last yr Valet parking was $6. a day. Maybe someone can tell you if it still is that has been recently.

That's right....$6 a day, and if you go to another resort & use valet in the same day, you won't be charged again.......

As stated, $6 per day. This would also apply if you parked the car at check-in and never used it again. You would be charged $6 for each day it is in the lot. The $6 does cover valet at all resorts (they give you a pass) for the day.

$6 plus tips. :)

The self parking at the Polynesian is free, and not that inconvenient. Maybe try it for a day or 2 and if it's a pain, you can always valet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter