Sorry, the room you selected is no longer available for the dates you requested.

Crazy, but today the dining site has been down all morning. Tomorrow is my 60 day window. I only want a couple and nothing hard to get thank goodness.
My 60 day window is tomorrow too!:)

Unpopular opinion, but I hope they finally block walking with this new update.

That's so low on any priority I'd have for an update. Well, actually I don't care about it much as it isn't necessary in most every case so it's non-existent on my list. Lets just wish for a site that works consistently and provides more functionality so even less calling in is required.

Well I should have checked here before holding with MS twice. (Got hung up on while on hold the first time) Trying to modify an existing reservation to a different resort that appears available, and when you try to switch it says not available/please refresh and continues to show up. *bangs head* So aggravating, I do wonder if they intentionally broke it to give their waitlist system a chance. Someone said the waitlist program isn't automatic.

Gosh, I just can’t learn. Saw a room night I could add to my November trip. Didn’t try to modify, just tried to book the one night. For an hour I tried with my iPad/safari and my PC/chrome. Tried dumping cookies, going incognito and nothing. The room was always there. Logged in and out, used my log in and switched to my husbands. Sadly never got it and walked away. Just wasn’t meant to be. This whole thing continues to get worse. Heck, I had to cancel a reservation to free up some points and that took three tries and logging in and out several times….I’m exhausted and defeated. Ugh.

That's so low on any priority I'd have for an update. Well, actually I don't care about it much as it isn't necessary in most every case so it's non-existent on my list. Lets just wish for a site that works consistently and provides more functionality so even less calling in is required.

The walkers stalk me. Now we are 7-month bookers, so thats on us, but my god every time I go to book there's always a random Tuesday or Wednesday I have to waitlist(and break up the reservation while I wait) because of walkers.

I'm not certain it's going to make it until the date in mid-July.
I think you may be right.

The CM was very apologetic when I explained what the web site was doing. She also mentioned that her end was having some difficulties. Maybe she was only referring to speed, while she was looking, but suppose she wasn’t?

So, I called and found the room was not available, but unlike the website, the CM was able to wait list it for me.

So glad you posted this! I was just waiting for the system to start working again, but after seeing your post I called MS and got the waitlist for the room that was pretending to be available.

:love::love::love:

So, I called and found the room was not available, but unlike the website, the CM was able to wait list it for me.

This happened to me with a Boardwalk room for March. Showed as available for both nights, but got the error message. MS booked one night and waitlist the other. Couldn’t waitlist on the website despite the error.

Same for me today tried to book an available day in Sept but got the same error message .
Called and was told happening a lot its a ghost reservation and they are trying to fix it .
So the date wasn't available. Still hope my waitlist comes through

I can’t modify any reservation. I can’t book the days I wanted that show up for November @ Bwv. But strangely a night the end of august for HH showed up and I successfully booked it….shocked I actually was able to complete a transaction. Yesterday it took me several tries to cancel a 1 night reservation I no longer needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter