Sorcerers Cap At Studios

Killer Fish

Mr. Hospitality
Has anyone who visited the park recently seen much progress on the sorcerers cap. It seems to be going very slow. For about all of April all that was up was one big gray circle. It seems to be going up very slow. When I was there last week I saw Eisner and Weiss coming out and they were not very smiley about it. Maybe they just never smile but they did not look happy. Very cool to see them though. I dunno just curious if over last week anything new going up.

I've been wondering about it too. On the webcams, you can see the big metal ring, and it's been like that for a long time. I wonder what's taking so long.

I'm guessing that the main structure is being built backstage somewhere and will be hoisted into place with a crane shortly before the celebration begins in October.

Then why not wait until closer to October to build the base. It's ugly and just sittting there doing nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter