*Sorcerer Ears (Mickey Hat) in the Emporium*

Fairy Dust

<font color=deeppink>*~*~*~*~*~*<br><font color=te
for 500 credits under Specials! :cool1:

Me happy girl now, I missed out when they sold them before! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I just did a sweep through about 15 minutes ago and didn;t see anything. Maybe something will come out later today. I checked the homepage and it doesn't say that we should be expecting a new pin, although that seems to be the norm.

What? Where? and How much? lol

i have to run out for half hour (AGH!) hope they dont go away. Stupid life, always getting in the way of vmk lol.

Disneyfan_77 said:
Woot! Sorceror Ears are Back!

Good to hear this! Now maybe I can wear mine without eight million trade requests!

They're in the Emporium under specials for 500 credits. :)

wow, thats cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap! I was expecting 2,000 (or at least 1,000) given the recent costs of things in the emporium.

i mean, once these go away too and nobody can buy them anymore, they are basically saying 2 sorcerer ears = 1 top hat? :rotfl2: dont think so. ;)

NJ Mike said:
wow, thats cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap! I was expecting 2,000 (or at least 1,000) given the recent costs of things in the emporium.

Are they cheap because they are going to have that ugly fur on them? ;)

arrrrrgh! I can't even get logged on to VMK this morning! I picture them pulling all the hats due to a mistake while I wait!! You know....one of their 20 minute specials!!Nooooooooooooo!

NJ Mike said:

i mean, once these go away too and nobody can buy them anymore, they are basically saying 2 sorcerer ears = 1 top hat? :rotfl2: dont think so. ;)

Come on!!! :rotfl2: This is a clear example of no rhyme or reasoning in the prices for these items. At least now, I will not be asked to trade for my hat. But I will stockpile. :cool1: :cool1:

Oh Phooey!

That was my big gift for my secret Zeta Pal.

CL_TwirlerGirl, I am sorry now that I didn't give you your ears a long time ago. Now you have something special that every other person on vmk has too.

Sigh - why couldn't they have waited at least a week.

Way to rain on my parade vmk!

:( :( :( :(

NJ Mike said:
What? Where? and How much? lol

i have to run out for half hour (AGH!) hope they dont go away. Stupid life, always getting in the way of vmk lol.

How many hats are going into that storage room of yours :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yes I know you can't put clothes in the rooms just a joke on how many items Moussedude has in storage

TrixieMaguee said:
and there goes my last rare item

*slams face against desk*

me too, lol
I guess i should have traded them this morning :(
Oh well, they will be rare again some day

Can anyone get me a pair? I'm at work and I'm afraid they will take them away like they did with the princess hat. I can trade gold mickey ears for them if you'd like.

lab_girl said:
me too, lol
I guess i should have traded them this morning :(
Oh well, they will be rare again some day

someone offered me a BUNCH Of stuff for my ears this morning... boy I'm kicking myself now LOL

I will buy one for you. I would love to trade for Gold Mickey Ears if that's ok. :)
got2travel said:
Can anyone get me a pair? I'm at work and I'm afraid they will take them away like they did with the princess hat. I can trade gold mickey ears for them if you'd like.

Now that everyone has them they are not cool any more. I wish VMK would leave some things rare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter