Sooooo, tomorrow is 9/1, who is going to TDS & what will you buy with your $10 gc?

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
I'm not sure what I am going to use mine on yet. Our store isn't all that big and the clothing selection is limited so I thought I'd get some ideas here.

Carla

I'm not sure, yet, either. But, I'll definitely be there to spend it!
Thanks for the reminder!
Beth

I'm thinking a Disney sweatshirt. We've still got em on sale for $14.99 so $4.99 for a sweatshirt sounds pretty good to me!! :)

Someone previously mentioned the 2002 Disney calendar (that begins in October 2001) for $9.95. There are coupons in the back (one per month) to save on items at TDS throughout 2002.

I totally forgot I had these in my wallet. I guess even though I told my DD we wouldn't be going to the mall this weekend I guess I'll have to.

I saw a post that the Atlantis stuff is 75% off and snowglobes are on sale..?
can we use them to get more than one item as long as the total is $10 or more?

Yes it's $10 of the total. BUT........you can only use one at a time and you can't combine them with another discount. I still have a 20% coupon left but I used the $10 off since they expire sooner. I bought a Pooh snowglobe that was on sale for 35% off, after my $10 coupon I paid $33 including tax!

I had 3-$10 coupons, and used them all at TDS in Castleton, IN - after the Indianapolis DIS meet yesterday! I bought the 2002 calendar ($9.99), Woody's Round-up CD ($11.98) and the 100th birthday celebration pin bag ($24.00).

I had been under the impression that you could only buy one item per coupon, but I was wrong. You can use only one coupon per transaction, but you could buy 10-$1 items and get them for free with the coupon.

I went to the Evansville, Indiana store yesterday and here's what I bought: a Buzz Lightyear pajamas/dress up set(not sure what these are exactly but my ds wears them as pjs), a mickey Halloween candy bowl, a Pooh one piece outfit(toddler), and a Minnie notebook(all free w/coupons) and I wound up paying $12 for a new Tigger that hubby picked out for ds(which was $16 but with coupons had 12 leftover). Felt really good when hubby spent more in the mall than me!

I used one of my coupons on an Atlantis bubbler (drink cup) and adorable Winnie, Piglet, and Eeyore mug with pink inside--this mug is HUGE! and the second coupon on The Emperor's New Groove DVD, which had an Atlantis computer CD with it. I don't have any more coupons but I'd still get the celebration pin bag depending on what comes with it. Please fill me in.

Carla

Just back from the DS!!!:D Used 3 cards, got 3 yellow pocket tees with tinkerbell on them and 1 princess diarys music CD all for a whopping $5.00 - wow I wish all my trips to the DS were this cheap!! (DH does too:rolleyes: )

26 more days!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I am so unprepared!! No itinerary or anything! sigh.

curly

Carla - beginning in a few weeks, TDS will have pins to celebrate the 100 years of magic, just as they had pins 2 years ago to celebrate the millennium. There will be 100 pins, and I saw both the pin bag and a pin notebook ($20) at this particular store. I don't plan on buying all 100 pins, but I thought it was time to start displaying the few pins that I have.

WDW2002 - one $10 coupon was given for each $30 in merchandise purchased at TDS a couple of weeks ago. The promotion lasted about a week.

Thanks for the info.
Too bad they didn't give it at the world of disney in dtd I spent well over $100 there last week!

Christa

Originally posted by disney4us2002
I used one of my coupons on an Atlantis bubbler (drink cup) and adorable Winnie, Piglet, and Eeyore mug with pink inside--this mug is HUGE!

Disney4us2002~ I know exactly which mug your talking about. My DH bought it for me about a month ago. It's SOOOO cute. I love it. I have to have my coffee in it first thing in the morning. It's a great way to start the day. :)

I had 1 $10 card to redeem. I got 2 Atlantis t-shirts and a pair of swimtrunks (both 75% off) for my DS. My bill after the $10 deduction.... $0.50!!!!

Now that's a bargain! :bounce:
Beth

I had 1 coupon and I got to use it tonite! I got a minnie mouse mini snowglobe....total cost to me...$0.00!!!!! This brings my snowglobe collection up to 31 globes!! I have 8 mini globes and 23 regular sized globes! I now need a new cabinet to put them in...I'm running out of space! What awful problems we create with our Disney mania's!!!LOL!!!:jester:

and i got an Atlantis figure playset, and Atlantis swimtrunks - both 75% off
Ojo's bear and a Minnie Mouse antenna topper all for $0 ! ( it came to 9.94 before tax )
AND I still have one more to spend on Thurs. Night !! Yippee

SCORE!!!!!!! I got Caitlyn 3 new outfits (2 Pooh and 1 Bear in the big blue house) a purse, and a pair of socks for less than 20 bucks. I had 2 coupons...but one of my favorite CMs gave me an extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter