Something is Returning... This Halloween.

Aww and see the girl in the skeleton chair on the right...

Isn't that the one who said her cat died? :guilty:

wow................ um............... how do you respond to that????? hmm............ well, great show and it was awesome seeing eagle!

EDIT: The show will be cancelled for the night. Thanks for understanding. :tinker:

Please do check back tomorrow, October 23 for our next show (And our first special Villain's show)

DisneyMania05 said:
EDIT: Blue is not here at the moment. The show will be either postponed or cancelled for the night. Thanks for understanding. :)

Blue probably had homework to do *cough TV cough*... ;)

You found him, hooray. Eeyore lives with someone else that is in this thread. Find that smiley for the next clue.

Bumpo: Gates to the room will open in about fifteen ( :eeyore: 15) minutes.

B :simba: U :simba: M :simba: P :simba:

Congratulations, you found them all! Now go to post 36 for a final analysis.

Room will open in about 15 minutes

Bump for tomorrow's show. This show disappears after :stitch2: Halloween! Be sure to see it!

(You extracted letters from this post to find the next clue, therefore, Stitch is not the answer.)

What a great show you put on. Thanks for the entertainment! Next time I will bring the popcorn::

Well, it's Halloween! And the show has come to it's end. Dont worry, who knows if or when we will bring it back . So, I've changed this thread into a Tribute to Halloween Nightmare Magic thread.
:ccat:

Congratulations, you found them all! Now go to post 36 for a final analysis.

Over the next couple days, this tribute thread will be updated. Oh, and did you hear about the new show? Check it out in the first post! Thanks everyone. Ta ta for now!

Our first inside look of Christmas Wonder Magic is on the first post: A first look at the characters! :figment:
(This thread was mentioned in the first post, so Figment is not the answer.)

Bump! Our second update for Christmas Wonder Magic (CWM) is on the first page: A first look at the script.

Thread Game - Now, through all the posts we adventured through, one was not visited. The smiley in that post stole the snow machine. Can you figure out who stole the snow machine without highlighting the entire thread?

Know the answer? Great! Please do not post it. Happy Holidays!

Omg i cant beleive i didnt c this thread it seems like a FANTASTIC show! I will defanitly be at the christmas show!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter