Something About Nothing..........# 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I realize that this is my first day at my new job but I think you guys picked a good choice.:goodvibes I'm just wishing to rewind the clock ten years--the school of dance that my daughter attended for years would've been 50% off because of being a park employee! All the golf and tennis camps--all would've been half off! Ka-ching--that would've saved serious cash. And I'm actually being trained--can you believe a company that trains their employees? lol:banana:

you do realize you have about 50 homie cousins here that want some of the freebies you get with the job.
you did say before that your 'family' can get the discounts...:rolleyes1

i'll take a pass on the dance classes though.

do you like this job better than the last one?
too soon to tell???

Hope you have a great time KY! Do us a favor and check to see if they demolished the building behind Monsters Cafe during your trip. :thumbsup2

you'll be there before i am so take a pic for us on that new development...
again, sorry for eating that frog i gave you.

Now I realize that this is my first day at my new job but I think you guys picked a good choice.:goodvibes I'm just wishing to rewind the clock ten years--the school of dance that my daughter attended for years would've been 50% off because of being a park employee! All the golf and tennis camps--all would've been half off! Ka-ching--that would've saved serious cash. And I'm actually being trained--can you believe a company that trains their employees? lol:banana:

you do realize you have about 50 homie cousins here that want some of the freebies you get with the job.
you did say before that your 'family' can get the discounts...:rolleyes1

i'll take a pass on the dance classes though.

do you like this job better than the last one?
too soon to tell???

Hi homies :wave:

Hope everyone is having a great week, I know I am since I just booked a 4 night trip to the motherland for October with the free dining pin I got a few weeks ago:woohoo: I didn't plan on going to WDW again but I couldn't pass up free food and the Food & Wine Festival. I'm going with a friend from work so the cost is managable.

I hope I can sneek in a visit to the darkside if I can talk my friend into it (she's never been so she doesn't know how awesome it is)

hey, if i figured out your dates correctly, you'll be there when i am!!
now don't ditch me...

WOOT.....

you'll be there before i am so take a pic for us on that new development...
again, sorry for eating that frog i gave you.

You silly girl! YOU will be there before we are. We don't get there until October 24th. ;) Don't worry about the frog....it's all good. I would have done the same thing. :rolleyes1;)

As far as the parks go, I like IOA then Studios...but that is all subject to change.:woohoo:

At the other place our favorites in order are EPCOT, DHS, MK and then AK.

:cool1: now mac...I would never ditch you...we have to meet up.

you know, i'm not the best with numbers.
they don't call me a blonde for nothin'
i thought i added your time period up to where you would be there when i am.

i see you have oct 12th in you siggie for the motherland.
i will be missing youse then.
i'll be home on the 12th....

i start my adventure on 9/24 and end on the 11th.

You silly girl! YOU will be there before we are. We don't get there until October 24th. ;) Don't worry about the frog....it's all good. I would have done the same thing. :rolleyes1;)

As far as the parks go, I like IOA then Studios...but that is all subject to change.:woohoo:

At the other place our favorites in order are EPCOT, DHS, MK and then AK.

i still call it MGM.
all my motherland pins have MGM on them.
i'm still pouting over the name change.
and i'm still pouting over dueling dragons' name change.........just sayin'

pencil me in your calendar for 2013.
we will both be there the same time then!

btw, if you get tempted to eat a frog, let me know and i'll send you some more before your trip.

Yupp to family discounts--actually brought home the camera today to get the family pics for their privilege passes--being in HR does have its advantages.:goodvibes

Learning how to give the orientation and Give 'em the Pickle Training customer service classes.

Three more weeks to Myrtle :beach: After the last few months that the chitlins have given me grief over--I can't wait...:woohoo:

Only bad thing is that I never finished doing the "Brazilian Butt" videos--is there such a thing as the Brazilian Slump?

you know, i'm not the best with numbers.
they don't call me a blonde for nothin'
i thought i added your time period up to where you would be there when i am.

i see you have oct 12th in you siggie for the motherland.
i will be missing youse then.
i'll be home on the 12th....

i start my adventure on 9/24 and end on the 11th.

:confused3my dates are oct 4th thru oct 8th...your blonde moment was correct....:laughing:

:confused3my dates are oct 4th thru oct 8th...your blonde moment was correct....:laughing:

i'm glad your math is better than my math......

but i'll be at the darkside on your dates.

you know you wanna come to the darkside now more than ever..........

pencil me in on your calendar.

i'm glad your math is better than my math......

but i'll be at the darkside on your dates.

you know you wanna come to the darkside now more than ever..........

pencil me in on your calendar.

OK blondie....that's 0 for 2. I think someone needs a drink! ;) We are definitely penciled in for next October with you without any doubt. Dana has already made that loud and clear! :thumbsup2 Of course with her stupid accounting schedule at work it may complicate things but we are going to work around that some way some how.

Oh, and speaking of Dana, she insisted we buy 10 more days of non-expiring park hopper tickets for that other place tonight on UT since the price was going up tomorrow. That means we have 16 days that last forever at the other place and now own APs to Univeral. It's like Christmas in June except it's 100 degrees during Christmas. :rolleyes1

Howdy, long time no see, ive been working(if i didnt mention it befor i got a job:cool1: in a summer programs for teens). Also everything is set for the trip, all flights and hotels :cheer2:

My friend who was traveling in Asia with her boyfriend told me that they did have the opportunity to visit the Universal park in Singapor, they didnt go because they didnt think there was enought time. Also she said that they want to go later to Universal, with me, so i can plan :p. Ofcourse i got super hyped up, so im starting to plan a trip in a few years tho :rotfl2: with my bf, and our friends to HHN.pixiedust:

OK blondie....that's 0 for 2. I think someone needs a drink! ;) We are definitely penciled in for next October with you without any doubt. Dana has already made that loud and clear! :thumbsup2 Of course with her stupid accounting schedule at work it may complicate things but we are going to work around that some way some how.

Oh, and speaking of Dana, she insisted we buy 10 more days of non-expiring park hopper tickets for that other place tonight on UT since the price was going up tomorrow. That means we have 16 days that last forever at the other place and now own APs to Univeral. It's like Christmas in June except it's 100 degrees during Christmas. :rolleyes1

i bought 3 sets of 10 days non expiring 2 years back.
last year i added days to the passes at the cheaper rate while in the motherland.

turns out to be a very smart move.

and, Dana is a smart cookie........

have Dana call in sick every day to work if they turn her time off down.
i do that with my job.....

Mikkimús;45234238 said:
Howdy, long time no see, ive been working(if i didnt mention it befor i got a job:cool1: in a summer programs for teens). Also everything is set for the trip, all flights and hotels :cheer2:

My friend who was traveling in Asia with her boyfriend told me that they did have the opportunity to visit the Universal park in Singapor, they didnt go because they didnt think there was enought time. Also she said that they want to go later to Universal, with me, so i can plan :p. Ofcourse i got super hyped up, so im starting to plan a trip in a few years tho :rotfl2: with my bf, and our friends to HHN.pixiedust:

skool is out for youse and it looks like you are almost doing skool now during the summer.
at least you are getting paid for this!

save your $$ so you can buy fun stuff at the motherland.

good to hear you got your flights finalized.

start saving now for HHN.
you'll have fun doing that event!

Hullo Homies!!

happy hump day! :cool1::cheer2:

Thanks for the feedback on which Disney parks are your favs. We have A/P's to Studios & IOA, so its a given that we will go there :)

But Disney? I'm actually clueless. :confused3 I want to do MK for POC & HM, but was also thinking about DHS for TOT. SHEESH! that's a LOT of acronyms!! :rotfl:

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday - we are almost to the weekend!!!

hey everyone :wave2:

thot I'd pop in to say "HI"...before Mac packs up and moves again!! :rolleyes2

getting ready for our trip...did you all still want a TR outta me...even tho we're not heading to the parks (again) this year? just checking...have to know how accurate to take notes or just lots of pix...or both?

hope everyone is well....did I miss anything? :rotfl2: maybe some cliff notes??

well...off to do stuff....be bak l8r...

Hullo Homies!!

happy hump day! :cool1::cheer2:

Thanks for the feedback on which Disney parks are your favs. We have A/P's to Studios & IOA, so its a given that we will go there :)

But Disney? I'm actually clueless. :confused3 I want to do MK for POC & HM, but was also thinking about DHS for TOT. SHEESH! that's a LOT of acronyms!! :rotfl:

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday - we are almost to the weekend!!!

thanks for reminding we have more days this week til the weekend.

WAIT........i just remembered i'm not working now.
skool out for the summer.
nevermind.

i like mgm for the shops, tot, tsm, star tours since it changed to various endings, great movie ride for the clips not the ride necessarily where the CM yaks during the ride, beauty and the beast and PrimeTime 50's restaurant.

at MK i like the people mover, space mt, haunted mansion, pooh ride, shops, poc and cop, the train when my feet are tired, and buzz and laugh house.
it's laugh "something"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter