Something About Nothing...........#8

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all ...

Thank you for all the anniversary and birthday wishes ... sorry for not replying sooner but it was a busy few days with getting ready for Halloween
:grouphug:

finnegans1.jpg
Hey ... those are the chairs we usually sit in at Finnegan's!!!

wonder if T-tude ever sleep last night?

FONT]

Yes, I did! But that's actually the night before last night now.

tinker - hope you got some sleep

Been busy with kids school, sports and illness. 4 out of 5 in the Bean House have gone down with some viral infection over the past 4 weeks.

Thanks! I slept for a very long time Monday night, and spent the whole night up last night working on program notes for our upcoming concert.

Sorry the family is sick.... That's never any fun, but for 4 weeks - UUUUUGH!
Hope everyone gets better soon!

Now I need a nap before the kids get up and I have to buy groceries for dinner. We're have company tonight and I haven't even planned the menu. Yikes! Good thing they're not picky.

It was 25 degrees when i woke up this am:scared1:, chance of snow next day or so...oh noooooooo....it's way too early

works for me:thumbsup2

Now I need a nap before the kids get up and I have to buy groceries for dinner. We're have company tonight and I haven't even planned the menu. Yikes! Good thing they're not picky.

somebody has their days &nights mixed up:eek:

Happy Tuesday everyone.. so how fast do they take down all the Halloween stuff at US??

WOW...we must have a REAL time difference here. It's Wednesday here in Orlando. :rotfl:

Ugh - I keep doing that too. Last week when I took my youngest to piano, I forgot the coupons on the counter that I was going to use to order Dominoes to pick up on the way home. I called my older son and asked him if the coupon I wanted required the coupon itself. He said yes. Then I said, "Wait, don't they have a special on Tuesdays I could order?" He looked, and gave me the code for the deal. I hung up and my youngest looked at me and said "But it's Wednesday?!" :rotfl::confused3 We ended up making food at home!

Hey Homies!

I should be clearing the paper off my desk, but I just can't seem to get motivated. Pesky work! How many hours until the weekend?

Maria :upsidedow

Hi Tricia! Hi Barb! Welcome to our humble abode away from home! :goodvibes Not much of any excitement going on here!

It was 25 degrees when i woke up this am:scared1:, chance of snow next day or so...oh noooooooo....it's way too early

works for me:thumbsup2

somebody has their days &nights mixed up:eek:

Yes, I've been that way FOREVER. My kids are trying to be that way, too. We must be the creative type or something.

Hey, Mac. You were feeling icky. Are you okay?

Hi, Tricia!

Hi, Barb!

I put dinner into the crockpot WAY too late today. Dinner people didn't come, so I wasn't in a hurry. But now there's no dinner until 8:30.

I hope you feel better Mac :hug:

We have a chance of snow today!! :confused3

My boys are all excited about Santa Claus now cause they saw Costco was selling all their Christmas stuff :worship:

i don't want to think about Xmas, still lugging halloween decorations up to the attic

mac that flu is hanging on way too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter