Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter all..
Andy,come October your going to need A break.Good luck with the show!!:thumbsup2

Now I'm off to change my siggie.Only Todd can size it,theme it and make it look good.I tip my hat too ya dude..For now on I'm keeping it simple!!!

Yeah, my husband and two of my sons went golfing in the same weather this afternoon as well. Apparently, before they finished, they closed up the course and went home for Easter. DH got there with his cart, along with a couple other guys on holes behind them, and everything was locked up, including the cart storage area. They left the carts behind the clubhouse and called and left a voicemail message telling them they were there. Hope nobody steals them to go joyriding! Told them they could have gone back out and played the course again! :confused3

We did our traditional Easter family fondue, including cooking steak, chicken, shrimp, tortellini, and a variety of veggies! Well, maybe not traditional for other people, but is for us!

Donald - how do you get more than one thing on a line? :confused3

I'd love to get my pic back of my guys, but can't figure out how to get that and the counter.

Donald - how do you get more than one thing on a line? :confused3

I'd love to get my pic back of my guys, but can't figure out how to get that and the counter.

Todd is the expert on the sizing.But to get everything on one line,start wher you left off at when you edit your siggie.Left click after last image you got on there hit enter and that will bring you to a new line.Keep copy and pasting and dont hit enter to jump lines..This will keep everything in one row..

We did our traditional Easter family fondue, including cooking steak, chicken, shrimp, tortellini, and a variety of veggies! Well, maybe not traditional for other people, but is for us!

Sounds great! I wanted to go to the Melting Pot today, but I'm sure it would've royally peeved my mother:confused3

I had a lovely Easter Meal at my SIL so all we had to do is show up. It was quite lovely.

They also packed us up a bunch of leftovers!! :woohoo:

All in all a great day.

Hope everyone had a great time.

Sounds great! I wanted to go to the Melting Pot today, but I'm sure it would've royally peeved my mother:confused3

We quickly figured out that Melting Pot was not in our price range with a family of 5, and people ended up leaving hungry. When we do it on our own, each kid can have 20 pieces of shrimp, and a whole steak, etc., and it ends up being about the cost of one meal there for all of us!

Although we never do the cheese fondue or dessert fondue at home. :sad2: When we used to live near a Melting Pot in Michigan, they had a Thursday night ladies night where you got those two, plus a salad for like $15, which was a great deal and something different. But here our nearest MP is about 45 minutes away so I don't even know if they have those deals, but probably wouldn't drive down for the evening.

YAy! We did a complete run through tonight! But as soon as we finished we had 5 minutes to leave the building!!

Rob, that looks like a nice theater group...

I wish you the best of... oh opps I mean break a leg :thumbsup2

Morning all! I'm here at my local VW dealer getting my car checked out. They have wireless internet......but they have facebook blocked. Annyoing! Oh wells!!

I heard from Mac in the hospital today, she suffering with cellulitus in her face along with other issues :sad1: and im requesting that her homies think good healing thoughts for her:wizard:

Such devastating news:sad2:; she's trying to be brave; yet this is so scary to contemplate.

She did indicate that her PM box is nearly full here, if anybody would like to send along a message to her via email, PM me for her address (although im not sure how able she'll be to respond, im thinking it'd mean alot to her to hear from her buds over the next few days).

I'll be talking to her later tonight & really hope to post back with some positive news:hug:

I heard from Mac in the hospital today, she suffering with cellulitus in her face along with other issues :sad1: and im requesting that her homies think good healing thoughts for her:wizard:

Such devastating news:sad2:; she's trying to be brave; yet this is so scary to contemplate.

She did indicate that her PM box is nearly full here, if anybody would like to send along a message to her via email, PM me for her address (although im not sure how able she'll be to respond, im thinking it'd mean alot to her to hear from her buds over the next few days).

I'll be talking to her later tonight & really hope to post back with some positive news:hug:

Thank you for informing us of this sad news.

Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family at this time.

Thank you for informing us of this sad news.

Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family at this time.

oh poor mac. :sad2:

Janet - please let her know when you talk to her later that we are praying for her.

13 more days till we head to Orlando. Dh hopes to hear back about a job he applied for this week. I think the next three weeks will be busy but joyful for my family.

We will be prayinh for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter