Not open for further replies.
reminder.gif
time change

help.gif

sleep.gif

snooty.gif
whip.gif

Mornin' all....

Somebody wake Jennifer....I think she overslept!! Losing that hour over the weekend musta caught up with her!!!

Welcome KFed's sis.....you have another name we can call you for short?? We welcome everyone here with open arms..... :teeth:

Soccer game tonite after work & dinner....MUST do workout...dunno when you'll see me today :confused3

Have a good Monday all!! :goodvibes

Thanks for checking in over there, Janet! I knew you had some kind of issue with your status, but I couldn't remember the specifics.

I suppose I am off to tan and then gym.

Brab, I was reading the instructions on my lotions, and they all say "apply immediately before tanning." Hmpph. I guess "immediately" really mean at least 15 minutes before tanning?

Good morning homies I see the new home is up and running,
Couldn't get on last night due to my cable service was working on the internet but atleast one good thing this weekend was that I have managed to cut my smoking in half and maybe if I keep going at this rate I can quit all together soon :cool1:

Couldn't get on last night due to my cable service was working on the internet but atleast one good thing this weekend was that I have managed to cut my smoking in half and maybe if I keep going at this rate I can quit all together soon :cool1:

Baby steps, Lawrence. You can do it! There is a fine line between nagging and being supportive or being didactic and being supportive. Hope you're getting all the support you need. :goodvibes

:woohoo: don't forget to throw the $ you would've spent into a vacation jar;)

Oh what the frick - I missed the moving van again....:mad: :headache:
This stuff is awfully heavy to be lugging around :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Happy Monday (not) -

I am off to the soggy basement to wet vac again - had water from the storm on Saturday :sad2:

I will check in a bit later......maybe even try to ketchup:confused3

on the plus side, we have more daylight and that makes me all happy inside :love: even happier that we are down to 50 days until vacation :yay:

be back later

Great job on cutting the smoking down Lawrence!!

I have cut down mine dramatically as well (until I am boozing
4.gif
)

Be sure to put the $$ aside for vacation :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Baby steps, Lawrence. You can do it! There is a fine line between nagging and being supportive or being didactic and being supportive. Hope you're getting all the support you need. :goodvibes

Jodie -

How is Mike making out with the Chantix?

Even if he has cut down to next to nothing - its better than where he was before :thumbsup2

Thanks and yeah the DW is loving that I am trying to quit and is being very supportive :goodvibes

Thanks, Tracie. He is still crabby, but smoking much less. The true test will be this weekend when I am working and he is bored at home alone. Fingers are crossed and prayers are said daily. It's up to him and God now. :goodvibes

Thanks, Tracie. He is still crabby, but smoking much less. The true test will be this weekend when I am working and he is bored at home alone. Fingers are crossed and prayers are said daily. It's up to him and God now. :goodvibes

Its supposed to be nice this weekend - tell him to start walking to get ready for vacation or something :confused3 I know when I am outside and walking/gardening/whatever, :hippie: I have a tendency to smoke less.

forgot to mention, one of the commercials for seedy lawyers on tv ;) in our market is looking for peeps to sue re Chantix (sp) as to side effects? what's up with that?

forgot to mention, one of the commercials for seedy lawyers on tv ;) in our market is looking for peeps to sue re Chantix (sp) as to side effects? what's up with that?

I don't know, but Mike told me to watch out for signs of suicide ...at least that's what one of the seedy lawyers in these parts is looking for. I'll take the crabbiness for now. :goodvibes

He is really trying to quit-quit for vacation. Have to admit that smoking on vacation is a real issue for me. I get tired of sitting by myself while I'm waiting for him to be off somewhere for a smoke or even waiting with him in a designated smoking area. On vacation, we drink more. When he drinks more, he smokes more, so it can be a problem. Plus, I am pretty sure my MIL did him in. Mike and his sister must have to pee every 12.6 minutes. It drives me nuts. When they're together, they're worse. They could pee 5 minutes before we go somewhere, then have to pee again immediately before we leave. My BIL and I love to commiserate over that. There is something about going on a ride, or getting in a car, or going to Church that triggers something like Pavlov's dog.

I swear, between the smoke breaks and bathroom breaks, sometimes it's a wonder I see my husband at all on vacation.

So, Lawrence, and everyone else who is trying to quit: I really am rooting for you. I know that it's hard. :hug:

I don't know, but Mike told me to watch out for signs of suicide ...at least that's what one of the seedy lawyers in these parts is looking for. I'll take the crabbiness for now. :goodvibes

He is really trying to quit-quit for vacation. Have to admit that smoking on vacation is a real issue for me. I get tired of sitting by myself while I'm waiting for him to be off somewhere for a smoke or even waiting with him in a designated smoking area. On vacation, we drink more. When he drinks more, he smokes more, so it can be a problem. Plus, I am pretty sure my MIL did him in. Mike and his sister must have to pee every 12.6 minutes. It drives me nuts. When they're together, they're worse. They could pee 5 minutes before we go somewhere, then have to pee again immediately before we leave. My BIL and I love to commiserate over that. There is something about going on a ride, or getting in a car, or going to Church that triggers something like Pavlov's dog.

I swear, between the smoke breaks and bathroom breaks, sometimes it's a wonder I see my husband at all on vacation.

So, Lawrence, and everyone else who is trying to quit: I really am rooting for you. I know that it's hard. :hug:

Thank you and know what you are saying and a big deal is I get tired of looking for places to smoke and some of the looks you get when you light one up and I too am trying to be fully done with smoking by our trip this july so keep your fingers crossed maybe I will be smoke free :woohoo:

Rut-Roh.....I guess I better not run into you guys whilst drinking - because that is when I tend to smoke more
13.gif
. If he really quit quits for vacation, I would feel awful that I am tempting him :eek: :lmao:

DANG Did we get evicted or what :confused3 We didn't get to finish out our lease. . . . Phamton locked my stuff in there :rolleyes1 Guess I get new crap now.

It was too dark this morning. . . not used to the time change. When it stays light out longer, I have a harder time getting dd's to go to sleep. It's REALLY not fun when it's still light at 9:00pm :scared1: They think they should be outside playing, not inside wasting daylight . . . or twilight. . . or bright moonlight.

Had family dinner last night. Parents came and dd20 with my grandson who I haven't seen for 2 weeks :confused: DH told dd that grandson was staying with us next weekend. She was like, uuumm, ok, Friday - Sunday!!!!! :love:
We made corned beef and cabbage. . . I know, I know, it's early but St. Paddy's day is so close to Easter, we thought we'd get it out of the way. We also had roasted chicken. . .gee, something new. . . so I could eat dinner too. Made a HUGE roaster full of corned beef, cabbage, new potatoes, onions and carrots. Then filled another crockpot with all the veggies and added the corned beef spices with water. . . again, so I could eat the veggies without the fat. Dh was watching the race and forgot to put the chicken in the rotisserie on time. . .it wasn't ready for 45 minutes after everyone was here. So, we just started with the corned beef and the chicken was seconds for those who wanted it. . cept me, I waited on the bird. Dd's were being horrible and walking all over my last nerve too :headache: I was ready to strangulate all of them. . . do we have an affectionate, pc way to say. . B R A T S ? :confused3 Just wondered. . .

Foster dog should be going home this week sometime :woohoo: She's cute and all, but demands too much time and attention. . . besides, I'm tired of replacing shoe laces :rolleyes: and she's started chewing on the couch cushions. :sad2:

Hello to all!

Hopefully there's some room in the new house for me! I guess I get stuck with the kiddie bed though, huh? Sorry, Kstarfish82, you're no longer the youngest...hehe. I just hope our housemates don't make us share a room with bunkbeds! :lmao:

SharonG: I've been reading the previous thread and have seen that your son participated in the FIRST robotics competition. I am actually a coach for the FIRST Robotics team in the school I teach at over here in NY!! Our team is not nearly as big and this is only our 2nd year in it, but can't wait to hear about the competition your son participated in! Ours is not until March 27th-29th! Any tips??? LOL

Well, hello to all of the peeps in here, and I'm sure my sis is going to kill me for posting in here and invading "her territory," sorry sis! :flower3:

Hmmmm...who could my sis be??? :confused3

Hi K-Fed's Sis!
Wow - that's so cool your a robotics coach! :thumbsup2 Good luck to your team!

Does your team have a website? Ours is northernforce dot org. I know that there are kids on our team who would love to chat with your kids and offer advice.

Hello to all!

Hopefully there's some room in the new house for me! I guess I get stuck with the kiddie bed though, huh? Sorry, Kstarfish82, you're no longer the youngest...hehe. I just hope our housemates don't make us share a room with bunkbeds! :lmao:

Well, hello to all of the peeps in here, and I'm sure my sis is going to kill me for posting in here and invading "her territory," sorry sis! :flower3:

AAAAaargh! We've been invaded!

:welcome: and :wave2:

Make yourself at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter