• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

So, a half hour from me

https://www.wtae.com/article/bear-attack-butler-county/60105590

Hey there, it’s Yogi Bear and he’s looking for the pic-i-nic basket. The mama bears have hungry mouths to eat, ala raccoons garbage cans are prime pickings. Most understand you need to secure them if you keep outside.

We have random sightings, bears are usually easily startled and run back into tree line. Assume the dogs freaked that one out and it ending badly. No word on how the homeowner is faring.

Other news, LAS is testing TSA “self checkout”. Rules are the same, you just put ur stuff on belt, walk over to scanner If you get confused there are screens on monitor you request help and get a FaceTime sort of instruction from TSA officer. I can just imagine how that line is going to back up with those who are easily flappable don’t fly often and have issues, seemingly have issues complying with standard screening. MCO, i see you. Eek.

Robbi-congrats on the new ride, I must’ve missed that announcement! I remember the unfortunate issue with Cadillac one on a drive south. Bigger vehicles better to keep one safe IMO.

Mac it’s a bit of a double edged sword, if you don’t circulate you lose chance to develop resistance to run of the mill bugs. Just have to find the path that suits you best.
she was a grand dame
Just once, I’d like to see that referenced in somebody’s obituary; right along faithful spouse and loving mother & grandmother. One doesn’t preclude the other
New stylist day for me!!

:thumbsup2

Yeah, Keisha, we keep our trash secured because of the raccoons, and while we have bears near us, I’m too much closer to city where I have never seen one in my neighborhood. Deer? Yes. Opossums too. But the most annoying regarding trash is the raccoon. Scary for that woman. I hope she recovers well. Hmm, so interesting what TSA doing in LA. Should make it faster. But as with a new process, there are people that just can’t understand. Would be nice just to dump stuff on belt and walk through the scanner, rather than wait for agent to look at your id and scan your ticket, then do that. LA airport is huge, so maybe why trying there.

So ready for lunch. Given the rainy day, brought my lunch. Zapping hopefully soon. Drizzling out. But at least now at 52 degrees. So icing not an issue. Woot! But flooding is. Sigh! Though almost done with the Winter Season. Spring starts this mid month (March 19th). Woot!

Bored at work again. It seems like it is either feast of famine here.

We have random sightings, bears are usually easily startled and run back into tree line.
I haven’t seen any bears around here but I know there are some nearby. One year one was spotted wandering through the local Honda dealership.

Other news, LAS is testing TSA “self checkout”.
This could be a good thing or possibly disastrous depending on who tries to use it. I would be willing to try it.

I cannot stop yawning today. I wish I could nap between clients.

So, a half hour from me

https://www.wtae.com/article/bear-attack-butler-county/60105590

Hey there, it’s Yogi Bear and he’s looking for the pic-i-nic basket. The mama bears have hungry mouths to eat, ala raccoons garbage cans are prime pickings. Most understand you need to secure them if you keep outside.

We have random sightings, bears are usually easily startled and run back into tree line. Assume the dogs freaked that one out and it ending badly. No word on how the homeowner is faring.

Other news, LAS is testing TSA “self checkout”. Rules are the same, you just put ur stuff on belt, walk over to scanner If you get confused there are screens on monitor you request help and get a FaceTime sort of instruction from TSA officer. I can just imagine how that line is going to back up with those who are easily flappable don’t fly often and have issues, seemingly have issues complying with standard screening. MCO, i see you. Eek.

Robbi-congrats on the new ride, I must’ve missed that announcement! I remember the unfortunate issue with Cadillac one on a drive south. Bigger vehicles better to keep one safe IMO.

Mac it’s a bit of a double edged sword, if you don’t circulate you lose chance to develop resistance to run of the mill bugs. Just have to find the path that suits you best.

Just once, I’d like to see that referenced in somebody’s obituary; right along faithful spouse and loving mother & grandmother. One doesn’t preclude the other

:thumbsup2

When we first got Global Entry in 2018 you went to a machine, had to fill in all your info including choosing why you were visiting, there were amny options, hold in your passport, do your finger prints, have your picture taken and it was time consuming. Last few years you just look at the screen and off you pop as all our info is on our passports connected to facial recognition, it is simple, but basically unmanned. I happily admit, we love it, it`s fast, but not many folks have Global Entry coming from the UK.

So I assume their technology should be capable to deal with what they`re offering......one hopes or yes, it will be chaos with regular internal flights.

lol....I agree, a Grand ole Dame is not a bad way to be remembered!!!

Had to change my region to read the bear story!! That must have been terrifying for her, and she lived to tell the tale, incredible, you`d think once a bear was on you, your number was up.

Carole, how did your hair appointment go today?
I bet it was wonderful!

Fabulous!!!! With no disrespect to my old stylist, I feel as if I`ve had my hair properly done for the first time in years!
I was in the salon 5 hours, first 15 minutes were discussing colour and style, then it took her 3 hours to do the foils with both colours, I have a lot of hair!!! But I am thrilled with the final result. I`ll send you a picture, it does look different colour wise than before, a little shorter than usual, more layers added to give it some more movement but I absolutely love it!!

Definitely found my new stylist, I`m so glad I changed as I realised I had become too complacent with my hair....time for a change. She showed me some of her other clients before and after pictures, my goodness the difference. One woman came in with a dry birds nest for hair, no proper colour and dry as hay. The after picture as beautiful, so yes, very happy with hair and the new lady. Tom thought I had got lost as I was out of the old salon in a few hours.....lol......

Guess who has covid now….
Was told I should be doing better in a few days.

Just had the booster shot yesterday

Feel better soon, hope the arm pain lessens too as that can be so bad on top of the covid feeling on it`s own!! Will keep an eye out of course......:)

So, yes, I feel like a new woman today with the new `do!!

As it was late by the time we got home, we ended up going out for dinner to our local pub and very nice it was too and nice to show off a new hairstyle by going out. It was nice though, we were lucky to get a table as they do a steak night on Wednesday`s with a quiz afterwards so it`s always busy, but we got one in the bar area rather than the restaurant which we like.

Then went to bed really early again, I think the fresh air is knocking me out......and slept a little later again this morning which is a joy!

Not sure if we`re walking or shopping this morning, alarm guy has to come back for something or other he didn`t have yesterday, maybe a battery or something as a back up for one of the sensors so I have to be in for him coming as Tom is out volunteering again, last time this week I think.

So, will do the spicy honey bbq chicken tonight, looking forward to it. Avocado on toast this morning with maybe a slice of bacon or poached egg.

Pot of tea has been brewed now, nice and strong just the way it`s supposed to be!

Thirsty Thursday lies ahead of us though......🍸

1709796805394.gif

cv88-S.jpg

1709796526088.jpeg

Ah, a few minutes into my drive, after I turned to the main road I use after I get out of my cul de sac, and what was that, that just flashed by in front of me, in the drizzling and very dark sky? Damn, a deer. Slowed down to make sure he was the ending guy, not the leader. Oh my. Then, as one of the roads I use, the road is being worked on, and guess the rain made a nice hole in the road, missed it by just a little. They should have had a barrier in front of it. But thankful, not many of us out in that early morning drive. Unlike yesterday’s evening drive. Apparently, where I turn onto the main road home, out of the city, the bus stop between the road I use and the next one, someone decided to start shooting into the crowd waiting for the bus. Traffic was horrible, as all had to turn so as not to go anywhere near there. I did a u turn, and went the other way, I know how to go, but hate doing it more, as streets are much narrower. But as even as so much traffic, I still got home in 35 minutes. So a 5 or so longer time with those road closures. City driving. Telling myself I did it for over 30 years, but I will be glad when I don’t have to. Covid showed me that.

Ack Mac, I hope you have very mild symptoms. Sending mummy dust well wishes to you.

Yay for Schumi having a new salon that she got a great color and cut. Nice to find someone that really knows what she is doing.

51 degree already, and saying rain is ending soon. Then overcast and windy. Hair tie time. 18 mph wind gusts. With all still wet and damp out, that wind chill will put a chill in ya. Bad hair alert. But at least warmer overnight with all the rain coming from the Southwest.

And last day tea from bottled water. And happy I get that three day weekend. Have to get that flower show in, on a week day, with last day crowds on Saturday. Looking forward to some city fun in that part of the city.

So, quench your thirst today, as Thirsty Thursday is here. Hope all have a most terrific one, today. Woot! One more sleep and it’s a Friday.

Safe travels to Pumpkin, have a most fabulous trip, and a fun and relaxing time in that much warmer place.

Back to my tea and laptop.

Yay for Schumi having a new salon that she got a great color and cut. Nice to find someone that really knows what she is doing.
I`ve always had a great colour and cut thank you and my previous stylist knew what she was doing as my hair is in fabulous condition.

So, cold one this morning, misty and as there is no breeze, I can`t see it moving very far in the next day or so.

Managed to get shopping in, no time for a walk but if the alarm guy comes early, two of my friends are heading to the beach with the dogs so I might dawdle down and meet them if there`s no rain, should be fine.

Got some lovely crab for lunch, will add some shrimp and salad with a little bread for lunch, maybe should be a warm one, but crab was so fresh I couldn`t resist, season has just started for it peaking in May/June but it is beautiful even now.

Early lunch for Tom as he`ll head out before 12.30, must admit I`m ready for lunch myself today!! The hopefully a walk along a misty beach with some lovely puppies!!!

cv19-S.jpg

:rotfl:

Off I go to pick up my new butcher block counter top for the kitchen, thanks to Ruth’s advice :worship: found a lovely one @ Lowe’s. Sadly, the bill came in and now I have to pay off the stove while I’m there. Was so strange taking cash out of bank to do so…can’t remember last time I had that much in my hand at once…more than I tend to take on trips. Family joke, I never even have a dollar in my card wallet, quit using cash years ago for daily expenditures.

Mac - no live virus in covid vaxx. Those with covid are exposed somewhere F2F ranging from 2 to 5.5 days before displaying symptoms/testing positive.

So sorry to hear the vaxx is laying you low. No fun at all. Hunker down, drink lots of fluids and watch law & order till the cows come hom.

I’ve learned to plan on 12 hours after any covid or flu vaxx enjoying being flat on my back as it’s guaranteed a fever, malaise will follow for day or so. Supposedly, that means one is getting the full affect of the vax…or, that’s what they tell us to make us feel better lol.

Dr haunting me to get the RSV one since I was so sick with it in December, still have lingering side effects going on, like so many others. Happy to be vertical lol. He swears it doesn’t have the usual day or two after woes. When i do get around to getting it, will be sure nothing on my calendar for two days lol
Hmm, so interesting what TSA doing in LA.
LAS, vegas. LAX would surely be too big of a market to test. Same as with MCO & ATL

OMG what’s going on with the multiple walking home from school shootings in Phillie the last few days? Appears to be student on student sort, crazy stuff
it will be chaos with regular internal flights.
Absolutely. I’d hope that during testing it would only be a % of the lines & not those of us who have paid for precheck clearances either. In that instance I’m thinking a bit more savvy and would be able to utilize the system = a decidedly skewed sort of testing results
So, yes, I feel like a new woman today with the new `do!!
Whoohoo! It looked stunning, the layers do suit you. I usually do try to do something day of or after to not “waste” the new ‘do too lol
Damn, a deer.
Usually, a few more nearby too, eek. Glad to hear no issue there.

Yay for getting new kitchen in order, Keisha. Hehe, while cash is king, many don’t carry much anymore. Yeah, I was glad that deer was the only one I saw. Time of year, many young in that group we have in the woods near my home. Why he was out in that early morning time? Probably something scared it.

And so, quiet enough in the office. Hoping some food would appear in break room, but last time I looked, no one sharing today. So ready for lunch. Late afternoon, which I hope comes fast, is when I pack up the laptop and hope no more police activity blocking my more usual, route home.

Sadly, Keisha, shootings are an every day occurrence in our local news. Teens involved in the last two days. Using more police on the rails, as shooting on a local train the other day. I am crossing my fingers and toes we see no criminal activity while traveling to and from, and in the city, for the flower show tomorrow. Just not good, hope to never be at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Ooh maybe not as wet streets, as saw some sunshine, before now a cloudy covered sky. 54 degrees out, and will look at my weather radar app, to see if walking for lunch, outside, I will stay dry. Sigh. Not for another hour though.

Off I go to pick up my new butcher block counter top for the kitchen, thanks to Ruth’s advice :worship: found a lovely one @ Lowe’s. Sadly, the bill came in and now I have to pay off the stove while I’m there. Was so strange taking cash out of bank to do so…can’t remember last time I had that much in my hand at once…more than I tend to take on trips. Family joke, I never even have a dollar in my card wallet, quit using cash years ago for daily expenditures.

Mac - no live virus in covid vaxx. Those with covid are exposed somewhere F2F ranging from 2 to 5.5 days before displaying symptoms/testing positive.

So sorry to hear the vaxx is laying you low. No fun at all. Hunker down, drink lots of fluids and watch law & order till the cows come hom.

I’ve learned to plan on 12 hours after any covid or flu vaxx enjoying being flat on my back as it’s guaranteed a fever, malaise will follow for day or so. Supposedly, that means one is getting the full affect of the vax…or, that’s what they tell us to make us feel better lol.

Dr haunting me to get the RSV one since I was so sick with it in December, still have lingering side effects going on, like so many others. Happy to be vertical lol. He swears it doesn’t have the usual day or two after woes. When i do get around to getting it, will be sure nothing on my calendar for two days lol

LAS, vegas. LAX would surely be too big of a market to test. Same as with MCO & ATL

OMG what’s going on with the multiple walking home from school shootings in Phillie the last few days? Appears to be student on student sort, crazy stuff

Absolutely. I’d hope that during testing it would only be a % of the lines & not those of us who have paid for precheck clearances either. In that instance I’m thinking a bit more savvy and would be able to utilize the system = a decidedly skewed sort of testing results

Whoohoo! It looked stunning, the layers do suit you. I usually do try to do something day of or after to not “waste” the new ‘do too lol

Usually, a few more nearby too, eek. Glad to hear no issue there.

lol....never fun paying large bills!! Butcher`s Block worktop sounds lovely!!

I carry a little cash, Tom never carries any cash except for tips if we eat out, we never put the tip on a card and I`m similar, tips for salon or waxing lady but in general, cash is rare for us.

Yep, I don`t think the testing of that will be much fun!!!

Thank you, I do like it, little different for me and don`t usually get it as short, but love it!! Oh it was ideal going out for dinner last night, yep, enjoyed swishing it around as we walked in like the Queen of Sheba herself!!!

It has turned absolutely baltic here tonight. Alarm guy came just after Tom left, put the backup battery in the exterior boxes and left, so I headed down to the beach to meet two friends and their dogs. We only lasted half an hour as the wind changed and it wasn`t fun, even the mighty German Shepherd Kaiser decided it was too cold and tried to snuggle all of us!!

We left almost immediately. House was lovely and toasty when I came in, made a cuppa, made some calls, sent a few emails and read my book for a time. Made another cuppa when Tom came in from his volunteering, he was ready for one then too.

Dinner was lovely, very, very spicy but balanced well with the sweetness of the honey and brown sugar, lush!!!

Another cuppa next, with a chocolate biscuit, seems we have four finger kit kats....that`ll do nicely!!

Happy Thursday everyone:

It's freezing here, brrr. I am so over this cold, cold, cold! Ok rant over. And we are getting into the 50's next week, so that will be great. I always get spring fever this time of year when the snow goes and the weather finally starts to warm up. Our winters last sooo long up here. We always joke that we love our 3 weeks of summer, LOL. It's not that bad, but close. If it wasn't for the family living here I would gladly move back to beautiful Tennessee:)

LynneG: Those shootings are getting terrible, especially in big cities. I guess Minneapolis defunded their police department and they are not having a very good time trying to "handle" crime. I am very glad I live in a small town with great a great police department.

Keisha: About the RSV vax: Roger and I both had it and we didn't have any side effects from it. No sore arms or feeling sick. It is really recommended for anyone with health problems or over a certain age due to it's targeting the lungs. This RSV is rampant in our area so we are glad we got the shot.

I feel responsible if you have a problem with your butcher block counter top, LOL. Roger could have made one from scratch, but the premade ones had really nice hard wood (which you need), and were beautiful. All he had to do was put the epoxy on. It stays so shiney and nice with the epoxy. I bet you will have a big party when all the kitchen renovations are done:)

Carole: Your picture is beautiful. I love the color and the cut. You will love the layers. We both were looking for new stylists at the same time. I know why you had to change, and it was not because she did a bad job. The same with me. My stylist was with me for many years, but retired. Like you, I found that a change was a good thing, even though I loved my stylist's cuts. The new stylist has a way with hair cuts and mine has looked better than it has in years - no fault of my old stylist at all. Sometimes a fresh change is needed.

Oh Mac, I hope you feel better soon with the covid! This later strain is supposed to be less of a problem than when it first started. I had the long covid with complications and lost over 30 lbs. I really did need to lose the weight, but not that way! feel better soon:)

Charade: I hope work has picked up for you. I always liked to keep busy at work - the day went quicker when I was busy. As far as bears? We have them every year when they get out of hibernation. They go for our bird feeders, so we have to put them away for 3 weeks or so until the bears quit coming around. It can be quite scary at times when we are out in the yard or on the path in the woods because you never know when they will show up. I admit I've never learned to live with it and still get spooked by them. It's all part of living in the North Woods, and our area is surrounded by State Forestry land and wild life areas. So we have lots of wildlife along with the 10,000 lakes, LOL.

I'm going to get some lunch now. It will be soft food because I just got back from the dentist and had a tooth filled. I'm still numb so drinking a can of pop will be a challenge:)

stay warm, everyone

ruth

Happy Thursday everyone:

It's freezing here, brrr. I am so over this cold, cold, cold! Ok rant over. And we are getting into the 50's next week, so that will be great. I always get spring fever this time of year when the snow goes and the weather finally starts to warm up. Our winters last sooo long up here. We always joke that we love our 3 weeks of summer, LOL. It's not that bad, but close. If it wasn't for the family living here I would gladly move back to beautiful Tennessee:)

LynneG: Those shootings are getting terrible, especially in big cities. I guess Minneapolis defunded their police department and they are not having a very good time trying to "handle" crime. I am very glad I live in a small town with great a great police department.

Keisha: About the RSV vax: Roger and I both had it and we didn't have any side effects from it. No sore arms or feeling sick. It is really recommended for anyone with health problems or over a certain age due to it's targeting the lungs. This RSV is rampant in our area so we are glad we got the shot.

I feel responsible if you have a problem with your butcher block counter top, LOL. Roger could have made one from scratch, but the premade ones had really nice hard wood (which you need), and were beautiful. All he had to do was put the epoxy on. It stays so shiney and nice with the epoxy. I bet you will have a big party when all the kitchen renovations are done:)

Carole: Your picture is beautiful. I love the color and the cut. You will love the layers. We both were looking for new stylists at the same time. I know why you had to change, and it was not because she did a bad job. The same with me. My stylist was with me for many years, but retired. Like you, I found that a change was a good thing, even though I loved my stylist's cuts. The new stylist has a way with hair cuts and mine has looked better than it has in years - no fault of my old stylist at all. Sometimes a fresh change is needed.

Oh Mac, I hope you feel better soon with the covid! This later strain is supposed to be less of a problem than when it first started. I had the long covid with complications and lost over 30 lbs. I really did need to lose the weight, but not that way! feel better soon:)

Charade: I hope work has picked up for you. I always liked to keep busy at work - the day went quicker when I was busy. As far as bears? We have them every year when they get out of hibernation. They go for our bird feeders, so we have to put them away for 3 weeks or so until the bears quit coming around. It can be quite scary at times when we are out in the yard or on the path in the woods because you never know when they will show up. I admit I've never learned to live with it and still get spooked by them. It's all part of living in the North Woods, and our area is surrounded by State Forestry land and wild life areas. So we have lots of wildlife along with the 10,000 lakes, LOL.

I'm going to get some lunch now. It will be soft food because I just got back from the dentist and had a tooth filled. I'm still numb so drinking a can of pop will be a challenge:)

stay warm, everyone

ruth

I thank the lord every night we have a wonderful heating system in our home, always cosy even when it`s miserable and freezing outside!! But, your type of cold is different altogether Ruth....you, Pumpkin and saskdw really know cold!! I think we`ll be in the high 40`s by next week.....hopefully!!

Thank goodness we don`t have to worry about bears!!! Foxes are our only worry, some are fairly friendly and even tame, but others that haven`t had human contact are quite vicious if you come across them, they mostly stay out of our way too.

Thank you....yes I am happy with it, I only ever had one set of layers in, but I do prefer having several. And absolutely, you`re correct, no disrespect to my old stylist, she was very good, but this lady is different and yes, a change is nice, no one should be doing the same thing forever!! It`s dull. I`m glad you like your new gal too, it is just a fresher feeling.

Hope your mouth feels better soon, dentist appointments are never fun! Did your parcel arrive??

I was excited earlier to get an email saying the cocktail named after me in Strong Water Bar, Carole`s Punch, was featured favourably in a vlog by the Pugh Two! Quite exciting to see her enthuse about how much she loved it!!! Very grateful to be alerted to them as I never watch vloggers, but I did like those two....funnily enough lol....... 🥰

Getting windy outside tonight, still colder than it should be, I think we`re all ready for some nicer weather sometime soon.

Not sure what we have planned for tomorrow, we`ll decide when we wake up hopefully ignoring those yakking early birds!!

Is this another early-ish night ahead!!

cv130-S.jpg

yep, enjoyed swishing it around as we walked in like the Queen of Sheba herself!!!
My dad would call me that when I got just a bit too full of myself. I’m the sort that loved it lol
Keisha: About the RSV vax: Roger and I both had it and we didn't have any side effects from it. No sore arms or feeling sick.
Well, that’s good to hear!
feel responsible if you have a problem with your butcher block counter top, LOL
Naw, shocked how nice & solid it was. I’m this close to changing out other countertops TBH. Well, after kitchen updates done, along with vanity in main bath. We like that homey, more rustic look
I'm still numb so drinking a can of pop will be a challenge:)
Indeed. Brave woman, I’d be wearing it

My dad would call me that when I got just a bit too full of myself. I’m the sort that loved it lol

Well, that’s good to hear!

Naw, shocked how nice & solid it was. I’m this close to changing out other countertops TBH. Well, after kitchen updates done, along with vanity in main bath. We like that homey, more rustic look

Indeed. Brave woman, I’d be wearing it

lol.....I wear that crown with pride too!!! I have far too many items with the word Queen or Princess on them, nothing like feeding into the hype......lol......👑

Early night indeed.

I fell asleep on the sofa around 9.30, Tom wasn`t sure whether to wake me or leave me with it being so late, but I rumbled awake around 10 and we went straight to bed. I`m convinced getting back into the fresh air is exhausting me....literally!!

No walking after school reading this morning, it is 40F but a real feel of 32F with high winds, it`s going to feel bitter out there, haven`t poked my head out yet though.

Going to have avocado on toast with bacon again this morning, lunch will be some butternut squash soup, made it last night with some gorgeous roast assorted veg and butter cooked leeks, fresh chicken stock and some herbs from the garden, will bake some rosemary and garlic focaccia when I get in from school, a very easy bread to make but lovely. So, lunch is sorted then I think a lazy afternoon for us.

Should have asked some friends to get together as it`s International Women`s Day.....celebrate with some gal pals, best way to do it, can`t beat good friends!!

And dinner will be a couple of steaks tonight with a mix of sides. Tom is going to pop into the village while I`m in school and get some weekend goodies for us too, he chooses well!!

Time for my morning pot of tea, first of the day after sleeping a little later again, no reason to rush out of bed when it is freezing and blowing a hoolie outside, much better to stay snuggled up.

i-4rXXzpN-S.gif

cv72-S.jpg

cv68-S.jpg

Happy Friday and weekend 😁

Ah certainly fabulous feeling Friday for me. But always up early when I don’t have to be.

Weather. Cooler out. 37 degrees, but going to be a milder 60 later in the afternoon, so a nice weather day for earlier in March. Even maybe seeing sun for an hour or so, mid afternoon. But that rainy system is not done with us, and good chance of rain tomorrow, but at least saying a light rain, and predicting not quite an inch to fall. Then, yay, a dry week prediction for all next week.

And so, quiet morning no matter what the day. Tickets ready, and looking forward to strolling among the colors of flowers, a nice lunch, and treats to eat when we get back.

Hope all have a most Fabulous Friday, and the most relaxing, Wonderful Weekend.

Hey all, figured might as well stop by as running out of things to do to avoid putting laundry away before going for walk on track with the mr. ;)

Should have asked some friends to get together as it`s International Women`s Day.....celebrate with some gal pals, best way to do it, can`t beat good friends!!
Can’t keep a good woman down

Dinner is a mystery, 🎣 or maybe 🍤 had (cheese) 🍕 the other day. Getting deep enough into lent that I’m running fresh out of ideas, especially when it comes to mr picky pants
But that rainy system is not done with us, and good chance of rain tomorrow
Sun peeking thru here, more precipitation heading our way…supposed to snow sunday. Seriously?😖 My snow flower weaping cherry tree has had it’s illusive just open buds drop off from a cold snap within days the last how many years. It’s partially sheltered by my house and is zone hardy. Finger’s crossed it doesn’t completely bloom or drop them all together.

Flower show pictures:

IMG_3204.jpeg

IMG_3202.jpegIMG_3201.jpegIMG_3188.jpegIMG_3189.jpegIMG_3191.jpegIMG_3185.jpeg

We then had a great lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, and after another round of the show, went to our Reading Terminal, where we entered at the door next to the Italian bakery, where I bought two cannoli, one smaller sized chocolate puff looking cake, and a medium sized cheesecake. The chocolate cake was given a 10 out of 10, and yumm from the one eaten cannoli.

Relaxing and hearing some kinda wacky movie DH is watching. He turns the sound so loud.

Hehe, will be out the door mid morning tomorrow.

Hope Pumpkin is having a most fantastic trip. And very warm weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter