Something About Nothing............ #14

save a chicken thigh for me please!

You`d love this dish mac!! And it`s not too spicy.....

Rain here again this afternoon, managed a snooze instead of lunch which was lovely. Made some tea and had some mini sultana scones I made this morning which were very nice, I think we ate too many of them, but hard to resist with loads of butter!

Weirdly the sun is splitting the trees now, guys from the farm have been and gone with all the fruit, just the pears left now.

GP is boring.

Keish saw you pop in, glad the tummy is better and enjoy that crockpot beef!!! Lush!!!

I only use breast meat for stir fries too, thighs just don`t work, but for slow roast, thighs work well.

Plums are so easy to grow and they grow in abundance!! Full of flavour and so juicy, I think if it can work over here, you`d have good success with plums.

Ordering shoes online is a no for me, I never seem to be the same size between companies, i have odd feet though!! i`ve heard good things about the company you mentioned.

yes, Four Seasons have been exceptional with them. Their initial issues weren`t that bad, but to get 4 nights free was something they were not expecting!! Happy though......:)

It's Sunday - but working - duh duh duh dismal tones after lol

It's been a good working weekend. Not many fires to put out and feel burnt out at the end of the day. Today is feeling to be the same. I won't say any of the jinxing words - because all hell breaks loose then. Hopefully tomorrow and Tuesday are projecting to be the same.

We have no water in the building today. They let us know late Friday afternoon - so all bathroom breaks will need to be outside of here. I'll just run home - as it's only about a 2-3 minute drive away. I could walk to work - but I am required to drive incase I need to get or run supplies, or errands for our department. Hopefully they will have it done by end of day today. They were working all night last night and will continue today until it's completed. Crossing our fingers that it is fixed for tomorrow.

Quiet weekend. Last night we went to go see niece's play. She was in a drama camp for Aug - and last night was their performance. They did great.

I will probably go home tonight - eat dinner then relax in my chair until bedtime.

We booked a quick trip - heading to Vegas (again) in two weeks. DD wants to go see Ed Sheeran. She hasn't been to Vegas yet - so this is an early 30th birthday present for her. Hoping to get some pool time, exploring the strip and Freemont street, and maybe go see the Hoover Dam or Grand Canyon. Quick unexpected trip. Since we have had to cancel out on a couple this year.
the Royale is just smoked salmon with the poached eggs and Hollandaise....beautiful!! It feels a little decadent!
That sounds amazing! But then again - my favorite breakfast is any type of eggs benedict

1693151664800.png

We were a good 100 feet from the cross street, in the right lane. Saw a kid, no helmet, maybe 10 or so, on a motocross sort of bike, come around the corner. Was downhill, going really fast and took the turn quite widely.
We seen a similar thing. Three young kids - no helmets - ALL TOGETHER ON ONE type of electric scooter heading to the corner Circle K for what I'm assuming was a treat. I told dh that is a good way to earn a trip to the ER. Crazy

I hope the digestive issues are better today.
Complemented by the “Florida” candle I had received as a gift.
That is awesome!!!!!! I love that!
I think both of us are going to shower and get ready for bed after they fix the tv.
Sounds like your trip is off to a great start.
discovered our hvac was leaking. It had even leaked into out garage. Thankfully I found a place that was open 24/7 and they sent someone out. We had a clogged drain. Why do these things always happen on weekends?
Don't you know that's the universal law ;) Our stuff ALWAYS breaks on weekends.
Perfectly lazy day ahead.......
Enjoy that lazy day.

Well, I should get started on sending out schedules for the week ahead - then I don't know what else I will be doing.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Hehe, show was longer as I think the animals new the storm on top of us. By time show over, back to a little drizzle and oh so muggy. Did MIB, ET, then the Villains, which little one hit twice as many as I did. She’s keeping score of her’s on my account. Seems only can link one blaster. Since boats not running yet, what do ya do? Wander around city walk and end up at that coffee shop where I want a refresher rather than any coffee. Hehe, my little one’s name was said to be so many, was asked for last name initial. At home, whenever she’s gotten coffee, never had another with her name. To be fair, her name is pretty common. Think our order is almost done. Never not seen a line at this place, no matter which one. They are, popular with many. I think their coffee tastes bitter, likes bites me, but with some sweet cream, I can deal with it.

Good afternoon. A better day today. I just got back from doing a little shopping. I had a $10 rewards voucher from JCPenney that expires at the end of this month. I was looking for some lounge or pyjama pants to take on my trip for times when I just want to be lazy in my room. I ended up buying a pair of pyjama capris because regular pants are way too long for me.

B just got some interesting mail. She received information about Duke University’s graduate program. I say interesting because I don’t think she would have gotten into Duke as an undergraduate. She’s not planning on going to graduate school. At least not yet.

Dutch Grand Prix on tv this afternoon, so, no plans to do much at all.
Hope your race is less eventful than the one we watched last night. There was the most spectacular crash I have ever seen. Thankfully the driver is okay.

Morning all, another very late start to the day for me. Stomach coming ‘round, whatever seems to be working it’s way thru me - yea!
Glad you are feeling better.

Without fail! Looking for a bit of a silver lining…going with a clogged drain better on th pocketbook than a failed system:scratchin. Just imagine if you were out of town, yikes
Yes, thankfully we do not have to replace the system yet. If this had happened while we were out of town it probably would not have gotten noticed until we returned. We have people that come in to take care of Caspian, but they would have no reason to go into the HVAC closet or garage. That would have been a nightmare.

Ordering shoes online is a no for me,
Same here. It is too hit or miss.

We have no water in the building today.
Hope they get that fixed soon.

We booked a quick trip - heading to Vegas (again) in two weeks.
That will be fun. Last time (actually the only time)!I was there was in 2000.

Did you see the race yesterday? That crash was crazy.

Hehe, my little one’s name was said to be so many, was asked for last name initial. At home, whenever she’s gotten coffee, never had another with her name. To be fair, her name is pretty common.
If I remember correctly she has one of those classic names that never goes out of style. My maternal grandmother had the same name.

I am now just 20 days away from my trip. I am so looking forward to getting away for a week.

IMG_1763.jpeg

Great music and very busy at CityWalk.

We got boat back, as they were running by the time we finished our drinks. Then refreshed and snacked a little. Then took boat to enjoy a late dinner. What a nice night.

Hope Sue is having a great time too. Not sure if I have seen ya or not, but looking forward to our meal together.

It's Sunday - but working - duh duh duh dismal tones after lol

It's been a good working weekend. Not many fires to put out and feel burnt out at the end of the day. Today is feeling to be the same. I won't say any of the jinxing words - because all hell breaks loose then. Hopefully tomorrow and Tuesday are projecting to be the same.

We have no water in the building today. They let us know late Friday afternoon - so all bathroom breaks will need to be outside of here. I'll just run home - as it's only about a 2-3 minute drive away. I could walk to work - but I am required to drive incase I need to get or run supplies, or errands for our department. Hopefully they will have it done by end of day today. They were working all night last night and will continue today until it's completed. Crossing our fingers that it is fixed for tomorrow.

Quiet weekend. Last night we went to go see niece's play. She was in a drama camp for Aug - and last night was their performance. They did great.

I will probably go home tonight - eat dinner then relax in my chair until bedtime.

We booked a quick trip - heading to Vegas (again) in two weeks. DD wants to go see Ed Sheeran. She hasn't been to Vegas yet - so this is an early 30th birthday present for her. Hoping to get some pool time, exploring the strip and Freemont street, and maybe go see the Hoover Dam or Grand Canyon. Quick unexpected trip. Since we have had to cancel out on a couple this year.

That sounds amazing! But then again - my favorite breakfast is any type of eggs benedict

View attachment 788450

We seen a similar thing. Three young kids - no helmets - ALL TOGETHER ON ONE type of electric scooter heading to the corner Circle K for what I'm assuming was a treat. I told dh that is a good way to earn a trip to the ER. Crazy

I hope the digestive issues are better today.

That is awesome!!!!!! I love that!

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start.

Don't you know that's the universal law ;) Our stuff ALWAYS breaks on weekends.

Enjoy that lazy day.

Well, I should get started on sending out schedules for the week ahead - then I don't know what else I will be doing.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Glad to hear you have a Vegas trip set up Pumpkin!! Sounds wonderful and glad you can go home quickly for a bathroom visit!!

I have to admit it`s only because we get the eggs straight from the farm that we eat so many of them now, they can`t be beaten when you compare to grocery store eggs, even the ones they claim to be better, they`re really not. Bright orange yolks are something to see.

Yes, Eggs Benedict is a lovely one to have.

Good afternoon. A better day today. I just got back from doing a little shopping. I had a $10 rewards voucher from JCPenney that expires at the end of this month. I was looking for some lounge or pyjama pants to take on my trip for times when I just want to be lazy in my room. I ended up buying a pair of pyjama capris because regular pants are way too long for me.

B just got some interesting mail. She received information about Duke University’s graduate program. I say interesting because I don’t think she would have gotten into Duke as an undergraduate. She’s not planning on going to graduate school. At least not yet.

Hope your race is less eventful than the one we watched last night. There was the most spectacular crash I have ever seen. Thankfully the driver is okay.

Glad you are feeling better.

Yes, thankfully we do not have to replace the system yet. If this had happened while we were out of town it probably would not have gotten noticed until we returned. We have people that come in to take care of Caspian, but they would have no reason to go into the HVAC closet or garage. That would have been a nightmare.

Same here. It is too hit or miss.

Hope they get that fixed soon.

That will be fun. Last time (actually the only time)!I was there was in 2000.

Did you see the race yesterday? That crash was crazy.

If I remember correctly she has one of those classic names that never goes out of style. My maternal grandmother had the same name.

I am now just 20 days away from my trip. I am so looking forward to getting away for a week.

I love lounging pajamas! Glad you found something.

I didn`t see the race you`re talking about as we don`t watch it, but Zandvoort was an ok race in the end even if they did stop it for 45 minutes due to rain.

20 days is a very good countdown!!

Does your daughter know what kind of career she`s heading into now she has graduated? Hope she`s still enjoying working in the bookstore for now.

I`m always amazed how well I sleep even after a day of not doing much, slept like a rock and slept really late till around 7ish.....not really late as we don`t have anything to get up for but feels late for me.

Looks dull outside and definitely chillier than of late. It`s a Bank Holiday here today so lots of people not working, I think this is the last Bank Holiday of the year except for Boxing Day. All the pretty villages and seaside towns all get filled up with folks out for the day usually, so we tend to hibernate and avoid the extra traffic around. But, we do need to go out a few places for shopping.

And with the chillier feel, time to start looking for this seasons winter boots, I`m hoping they`re in stores now, not sure I really need a new winter coat as apparently I could have my own winter coat store......he might be right! But I do love shopping for winter stuff even just new scarves and hats.

Making ribs for dinner tonight, long process but worth it when they`re done, made up my own bbq sauce last night, sweet and spicy, can`t get better than that! Will do some salad and might make cornbread if I can be bothered this afternoon, if not it`ll be sweet potato wedges.

But, toast this morning for us, I have some lemon curd for mine, another thing Tom doesn`t like......and another pot of tea before we head our shopping.

i-XLNTrPW-S.jpg

cv64-X2.jpg

cv82-S.jpg

Have a wonderful Monday :sunny:

Ooh happy birthday to Keisha’s GD. Party time for the Keisha family.

Ah the storm watch expires at midnight tonight. From the weather forecast for the next two days, looks the the storms will be in the early evening, and throughout the overnight tonight just tonight. And so, nice to still enjoy most of both days to start this week days of fun.

Little one is still fast asleep. I said maybe VB today. Said early entry is 1/2 hour from now. I assume we will not make early entry. I’m hoping a Monday won’t be that busy.

Yay for Charade finding nice loungewear. I enjoy that more casual clothes are the more the norm now. And woot for that countdown. Will be nice to see ya then. Hehe, I’m at T 20 days today.

And so, hoping all have a most Marvelous Monday today. Ooh that horror starts this Friday. 👻

Magnificent Monday all!

Hard to believe the ‘lil is 13 today

Waiting for the mr to join me on yet another long drive to get blood draws before our annual physicals this Friday. Ugh that bridge being out has racked up so many miles on our cars. Supposedly, a few more weeks, if they keep to the schedule. Ha

We have no water in the building today. They let us know late Friday afternoon - so all bathroom breaks will need to be outside of here. I'll just run home - as it's only about a 2-3 minute drive away. I could walk to work
That sounds like a health code violation lol
We booked a quick trip - heading to Vegas (again) in two weeks. DD wants to go see Ed Sheeran. She hasn't been to Vegas yet - so this is an early 30th birthday present for her. Hoping to get some pool time, exploring the strip and Freemont street, and maybe go see the Hoover Dam or Grand Canyon.
:cloud9:Another of those action packed destinations wherein we burn the candle lol! Haven’t been there since fall pre/pandemic

Highly recommend a split trip starting in Vegas, early run to Hoover, then onto Grand Canyon. Difficult to snag a room in the park but, worth it for both sunset & sunrise vistas!

How did driver survive that? Lost count of how many times that car flipped mid-air.
Making ribs for dinner tonight
That sounds like a lovely spread! Leftovers here. Family declared it best brisket ever as so tender. I’ve had a couple using oven method before a bit dry
Ooh that horror starts this Friday. 👻
Woohoo. What did u think of the new minions ride?

Quick pre-lunch post.

I didn`t see the race you`re talking about as we don`t watch it, but Zandvoort was an ok race in the end even if they did stop it for 45 minutes due to rain.
It was a spectacular crash. Google Ryan Preece crash if you would like to see it.

Does your daughter know what kind of career she`s heading into now she has graduated? Hope she`s still enjoying working in the bookstore for now.
She eventually wants to be a writer, but knows that will take some time. She would love to work in the Disney archives.

Yay for Charade finding nice loungewear. I enjoy that more casual clothes are the more the norm now. And woot for that countdown. Will be nice to see ya then. Hehe, I’m at T 20 days today.
If I ruled the world loungewear and office wear would be the same.

How did driver survive that? Lost count of how many times that car flipped mid-air.
I think it flipped at least 10 times. I know they are making the cars much safer now than they used to, but I was still surprised he walked away from that. He was released from the hospital yesterday. I have not seen any reports of injuries.

Happy birthday to your granddaughter.

Keisha, the new shooters was fun, but no holding down the trigger, my hand was tired by the time I was done. Go to a far corner and shoot so you know which color you are. Everyone shoots at almost the same things, so it can get confusing. And was very glad to have express.

At VB and is kinda crowded. But enjoyed a split of some nachos and chilling until our ride now pops up. Beautiful day so far.

Tornado watch expires in less than 6 hours now. Eh, it’s Florida, it always has rain some time during most stays.

Magnificent Monday all!

Hard to believe the ‘lil is 13 today

Waiting for the mr to join me on yet another long drive to get blood draws before our annual physicals this Friday. Ugh that bridge being out has racked up so many miles on our cars. Supposedly, a few more weeks, if they keep to the schedule. Ha

That sounds like a health code violation lol

:cloud9:Another of those action packed destinations wherein we burn the candle lol! Haven’t been there since fall pre/pandemic

Highly recommend a split trip starting in Vegas, early run to Hoover, then onto Grand Canyon. Difficult to snag a room in the park but, worth it for both sunset & sunrise vistas!

That sounds like a lovely spread! Leftovers here. Family declared it best brisket ever as so tender. I’ve had a couple using oven method before a bit dry

Woohoo. What did u think of the new minions ride?

Hope the blood draws go fine and yes, that bridge need to be fixed!! It`s the extra time these journey`s take too!

One of my friends wraps her beef joint in foil then puts it in the slow cooker, no water or anything including seasoning.....sounds awful, but it actually turns out nice. She tends to serve it with a full flavoured sauce or gravy, but the meat is tender, never tried it myself.

Ribs look lovely if I do say so myself, didn`t make cornbread in the end, but decided on chunky chips.....something to dip into the extra sauce!

Quick pre-lunch post.

It was a spectacular crash. Google Ryan Preece crash if you would like to see it.

She eventually wants to be a writer, but knows that will take some time. She would love to work in the Disney archives.

If I ruled the world loungewear and office wear would be the same.

I think it flipped at least 10 times. I know they are making the cars much safer now than they used to, but I was still surprised he walked away from that. He was released from the hospital yesterday. I have not seen any reports of injuries.

Happy birthday to your granddaughter.

I did see it, it made the news over here, quite spectacular, never good to see any crash. But, good to see he more or less walked away from it.

I`m the opposite Charade, while I do like a good selection of pajamas and comfy clothes, I do love to dress up, I love wearing dresses and ones that never go out of style. Heck I even wear dresses to the park on occasions. I always like to feel the best I can.

But yes, lounging pajamas on a cold winter night are perfect.

Cooler today, no sunshine to speak of and lots of grey skies around. Not a breath though.

Got what we needed for shopping, ribs have been simmering all day, now in the oven drenched in the sauce I made up....smell is amazing!!

Salted caramel ice cream for dessert......

My nephew has sent me some pictures of the HHN stuff around the park.....looking good!!!

Wahoo teen now GD for Keisha.

Hehe, doubled my score with walk on with express, blasted those villains. But still is a tired hand.

Bought our refill kiosk cup from when we were in May. Took it for today, and worked at VB too. Nice to know as thought there was a time when they had their own cup. Now chilling at Louie’s. Not busy yet, in the restaurant.

Seems the worse weather we are to get is between 5 am and 3 pm on Wednesday. So not a big deal. So far the rain that was a chance this evening is nope. Just oh so muggy out though.

Having a great time. And good the worse weather should be gone by mid afternoon, as TM told us their preview night is Wednesday, as is the Passholder preview of the HHN store, from 11am to park close. Thursday night, Passholder preview of Red Coconut bar. We are going to try to get to both previews.

Little one turns that double two’s tomorrow. Time really does fly.

Of all things, the ‘lil begged for this off of Amazon. Had to order 2 before I found a Chinese size large that would fit a thin, 5 foot girl. :badpc: She’s happy, I’m happy
D85C38D3-ECAC-4ABC-ACB5-C4AB7E1A3DCE.jpeg

Robbie did u see Melbourne May be impacted this go round?

Seems the worse weather we are to get is between 5 am and 3 pm on Wednesday. So not a big deal. So far the rain that was a chance this evening is nope. Just oh so muggy out though.
Keep an eye out, the forecasts been updated. Wind gusts ma hit Orlando by tomorrow afternoon. Stay safe. Is this ur DR’s possible first One?

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/t...ast-to-make-landfall-in-florida-as-hurricane/

Little one turns that double two’s tomorrow. Time really does fly.
Woohoo, buy that gal a drink or coffee lol

I can remember when Keisha became a g-ma
It just can’t be 13 years ago…:hyper2:

Yep, also made me think how long I`ve been on the Dis, 16 years now....and I`ve not been a member as long as some long term members!

Of all things, the ‘lil begged for this off of Amazon. Had to order 2 before I found a Chinese size large that would fit a thin, 5 foot girl. :badpc: She’s happy, I’m happy
View attachment 788867

Oh I know what you mean now.....I couldn`t imagine......lol......that is really cool!!! Hope she had a good day and family gathering to come too!!!

It was quite dark this morning at 6am, it is still grey and cloudy so not expecting much today weather wise, won`t get higher than mid 60`s.....but it is autumn now in reality looking at the trees and feeling that lovely morning and early evening chill.

Hair appointment this morning, not a long appointment, will be less than an hour as it`s just a wash, cut and blow dry then straightened....so around 45 minutes. Will be glad to see my stylist as she`s been poorly and off sick for around 3 weeks.

Glad to hear my nephew and his wife are having an amazing time at RP although he was annoyed the rock climbing walls have gone, he always had a go at both, I did tell him. But the pictures they`ve sent show some nice displays up for HHN although they are looking forward to Howl o Scream too after our review of it last year. But, they`re being well looked after and loving their visit so far and prepared for whatever the weather brings next few days.

Need to go pick up an order from a store after my hair appointment, ordered some things and went for store pick up as it was quicker than home delivery, might have a look at their boots while I`m there 😉

Another toast with preserves day for breakfast, lunch will be turkey wraps with salad and dinner will hopefully be some fresh fish, will pop into the fish shop and see what they have.

No walking this morning so time for another pot of tea, it is brightening up slightly but not a breath out there again so looks a mild day at least.

1693289060016.jpeg

1693288866051.jpeg

1693289016063.jpeg

Have a lovely Tuesday ☺️

Last edited:
Keisha, sadly or interestingly, little one has been through two so far, this will be my fourth. Last year’s I was at SF, one before at FQ in Disney. The other two, were on a ship, end of August, and on Sanibel Island in early December less. All 4 always hunkered down and safe, and back to normal less than a day after. I assume the same this time. Though this time, just us two.

So far, local news says we should get a big thunderstorm, like a usual one we get, with 2 to 5 inches of rain, 15 to 25 mph winds, with 35 mph gusts, and tornado warnings, as many thunderstorms can have. So I’m hoping and crossing all toes and fingers, that storm keeps well West of Orange County, and we get a normal like thunderstorm Wednesday morning.

But today, like no other, while overcast, it’s that oh so muggy, with a light wind. Little one looked at the taco place in the Studios. It’s a no from her. And so, Mac and all the homies can enjoy a Taco Bell run and enjoy any kind abd no matter where made, taco.

Terrific Taco Tuesday to all. Lunch with a Diser and daughter today.

Woot! Birthday day for my little one. A year older than able to drink alcohol, but she’s not a fan of most, so we haven’t been at a bar lately. Ack, my kids are now old enough, both can rent a room, and he can rent a car with no young driver surcharge. Sigh. Though not as bad as knowing my oldest niece and nephew are in their 40’a now. Or that my youngest brother’s kid turned 9 this Spring.

Good Tuesday morning everyone :wave:
IMG_1540.gif
IMG_1791.gif

IMG_1825.jpeg

IMG_6114.jpeg

Happy belated birthday to Keisha Granddaughter
IMG_1823.gif

IMG_1822.gif

$ store wreath challenge, check!
You did a wonderful job on your Frankenstein Halloween Wreath. It looks great.

Got our room around 4 pm. Luggage delivered quick and very nice guy. And what do we do? Turn on tv, but it doesn’t work. Ugh. When we got back, called and said maintenance would be up, 15 minutes ago. Um I’m hoping soon. I think both of us are going to shower and get ready for bed after they fix the tv.
Glad to hear you and your daughter arrived at Universal. Sometimes rooms are ready and sometimes not when folks arrive. No matter, you are on vacation and have the ability to stow you bags with bell services and head to the park.

Did they get your TV fixed?

I’m not a morning person but can be for theme parks. Last time I was there I did early entry and had finished everything I wanted to do by noon.
It’s nice to have the option to get things done before noon. Then you can go back to the Resort and enjoy some pool time and a reprieve from the heat.

using the waste water method, thus far has been detected in Michigan, Ohio & Virginia. Elsewhere, confirmed in Switzerland, Thailand, Spain & Germany
It is in Georgia, Indiana and Kentucky also.

Will say it was bit daunting to see the warnings that two of my kids’ employers are circulating re the new covid variant BA 2.86 (Pirola). Here we go again. :headache:
It is, but we all knew that the original would mutate forever.

Prayer this go round is easier.

I have to admit it`s only because we get the eggs straight from the farm that we eat so many of them now, they can`t be beaten when you compare to grocery store eggs, even the ones they claim to be better, they`re really not. Bright orange yolks are something to see.

Yes, Eggs Benedict is a lovely one to have.
I agree, there is no doubt a taste difference with fresh eggs vs store bought eggs. It is a special treat when grandson brings fresh eggs from their chickens when they visit.

It is so nice that your neighbors share the bounty of their eggs with you.

Thank you for always remembering everyones birthdays here. You keep us all up to date.

Robbie did u see Melbourne May be impacted this go round?
I haven’t seen much news lately. I will have a look today and see whats up with the incoming weather for Melbourne.

Melbourne is about 35 miles north of our home. My older sister is about 15 miles from Melbourne.

Hopefully the predicted Hurricane will weaken and just bring rain and milder then predicted winds. The Gulf has received the brunt of the past few storms and they need a break.

Glad to hear my nephew and his wife are having an amazing time at RP although he was annoyed the rock climbing walls have gone, he always had a go at both, I did tell him. But the pictures they`ve sent show some nice displays up for HHN although they are looking forward to Howl o Scream too after our review of it last year. But, they`re being well looked after and loving their visit so far and prepared for whatever the weather brings next few days.

Good to hear your nephew and family are enjoying their vacation at Universal and are being well looked after at RPR.

Enjoy your salon visit today. Nothing like getting your hair done.

Lynne Happy 22 Birthday to your daughter.
IMG_1829.gif

IMG_1830.gif

It has been a really nice couple of days here so far. The weather has cooled off considerably and we are getting a little reprieve from the severe heat and weather in the high 90’s with the high humidity. We had some feels like temps over 108.

The heat is predicted to be back in the 90’s by Sunday.

I watched little J yesterday and we had a nice visit. We went to the Mall and he played in play area and of course he rode the Carosel.

We did make a stop at the Build a Bear and he chose the Blue Stag “Harry Potter’s“ Patronus . It lights up and he loved it.

Heres a photo from the website.
IMG_1831.jpeg

We had a stop at Starbucks in Target before we went to the Mall. I always get him an apple juice while I get my coffee. They have the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew back for the Fall. We always peruse the store while we enjoy our beverages. He is such a good little shopper. I always enjoy spending time with my little buddy.

Vacation time is getting closer.
IMG_1828.gif
Eleven days away.

I started putting up my Halloween decorations this past weekend. It’s looking like Halloween around here. Or as little J says “Its Spooky”.

Need to get moving today. I have a few things to do today. I have been Christmas shopping already and need to get a few things wrapped and put away, I have a project to help hubby with on the computer then Doc appt this afternoon.

Have Wonderful Tuesday everyone doing whatever it is that makes you happy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter