Something About Nothing ... #12

Swish swish. Mac on her carpet. Wow, how much wet did carpet guy use? Not good. Maybe open windows?

News just played the song, have you ever seen the rain, well, we will be rain blasted all day tomorrow, including starting overnight. Joy to drive in. Hehe, maybe it rained inside Mac's house, just in her carpets. :laughing:

Fading fast.

image.jpeg

Have a good night all, and hey, to all the night bird homies.

Eek- where are all the homies? Did Mac get sucked into her carpet? Or get stuck, like quick sand?

It's a wet and windy Tuesday. No, not wet your lips, it's rain. Downpours and bands of rain throughout the day. And not even going to see 60 degrees either. Cool rain. Sweater weather in April, end of April to boot. Sigh, the shorts will have to wait until the week-end.

so, wake up homies! Grab a drink, quench that thirst on this Tuesday.

th
th
th

th

Lynne
Sounds like you are getting the storms like we had

Hope your tv line is cable

Still have wet carpet in spots
If I step over them, no wet feet

I think all my kids here are sleeping in today

Storms are heading up our way today and tomorrow.. flood warnings.. ugh.
Happy Flipping Tuesday!

Storms are heading up our way today and tomorrow.. flood warnings.. ugh.
Happy Flipping Tuesday!
Your turn to have the monsoons today

North of me schools have delayed entry due to the flooded streets

One tip
If you have Dish tv, don't plan it working today

Going to meet up for lunch across the the bridge in Kentucky with some folks I used to work with and a lady I went to Nursing school with years ago and haven't seen for many years. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Then going to go to moms grave. It's about half hour from were we are having lunch. I planted a bunch of grass seed there over her grave, my grandparents grave and uncles grave last fall. Will see if it filled in.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Good morning...where is Carole?:coffee:

Today is my house cleaning day and I'm trying to get the motivation up ...think I'll have to drink more coffee.

Have fun with your friends Robo.

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone:flower1:

Your turn to have the monsoons today

North of me schools have delayed entry due to the flooded streets

One tip
If you have Dish tv, don't plan it working today

I never got dish TV. I want something that still works on cloudy days.

I never got dish TV. I want something that still works on cloudy days.

We were stupid when we moved to Georgia

Had checked things out before we moved but once here, found out we were outside the limit of service we wanted
Was given incorrect info before we moved
So went with Dish

Worse decision we ever made
Going back to cable when contract ends

Yeah, even where I live, no DISH fans. At&T now offering $200 gift card if sign up for a 2 year commitment. Um, no.

Still raining and windows are whistling. Not a nice day.

Hope you are having a great time catching up with friends Robo. Hope the grave sites are beautiful with the grass you planted.

Hope Tink got enough coffee, that the house cleaning went quick, and now relaxing.

We'll have a few inches of rain, when this system leaves. Hope you don't have much flooding at all Chuckers.

Where's Schumi?

View attachment 233213

She is usually posting first everyday. Hope all is well across the pond?

Come back home schumi!

Good morning...where is Carole?:coffee:

Today is my house cleaning day and I'm trying to get the motivation up ...think I'll have to drink more coffee.

Have fun with your friends Robo.

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone:flower1:

Awwww.....thank you ladies.......nice to be missed........:D

We have builders in as some of you know.......and Friday we had a unique experience..........:furious: but as always......things have a habit of working out.......but was kept busy all weekend........not to mention cleaning constantly to try and keep dust down! Waste of time of course but I try........

Building work is coming along nicely though.......and thank you to 2 special ladies who kept me a little sane over last few days.........writing things down helped.......:crazy: my poor DH thought his ears were melting at some points over last few days.............lol.......he's an absolute saint :hug:

So, need to catch up on posts I missed........:wave2:

Aww, thanks for checking in Schumi. Building and dust go together. Sounds exciting though, as I'm sure when it's done, it will be lovely. Hope you have a more relaxed evening.

Aww, thanks for checking in Schumi. Building and dust go together. Sounds exciting though, as I'm sure when it's done, it will be lovely. Hope you have a more relaxed evening.

Lol......thanks Lynne........was a bit stressful over the weekend.......even bypassed the wine and went straight for the Mount Gay Rum.........Black Barrel edition........strong! It was that kind of weekend!

Marcie, sorry to hear about your father. He looked and sounded like a lovely man.

We have cable too.........had a dish for many years, but even when we had heavy rain it affected it........plus with the cable we get super ultra wizzo magnificent high speed broadband........or so they tell us........actually to be fair it is really fast.

Had the most awful weather last few days, feeezing cold and today we had snow and hailstones along with a bitter wind. So poor builders had to shelter a few times.......but kept them going with hot teas, coffees and bacon rolls......and cookies of course........funnily enough they said they'd come back to work on our property anytime........hmmmmm. Bacon rolls might have something to do with that.........:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter