Something About Nothing ... #12

Here is some pictures of that lovely, very crowded zoo trip. Little one humors me, and takes them.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Keisha, I had a 6 and got a 7 plus. I thought it might be too big, but my kids have always joked that my icons were big. So, they have 7s, and I am still downloading to have like I like it. And of course, little one set most of it up for me, and also changed the feeling of the home button. Yeah, have to admit I am old. LOL. And yes, I did the Target deal. I shop there enough, it felt like a good deal. Older one upgraded his 6 to 7 at the ATT store, as it included a free iPad mini 2 cellular. He was happy with that deal, as he can get phone calls on it. Me, I figured the plus was a big enough mini for me. Otherwise, I like my full size one, that does not have cellular.

Lazy night. Bacon with salad, chicken nuggets and baked breaded clams. Olde one ate all the clams, little one are most of the bacon.

Time to get ready for the start of the work week.

Enjoy watching TWD tonight.

Danielle says thanks for the birthday wishes, she spent the day at the movies watching Beauty and the beast and the Power Rangers movie then she went to Longhorn for dinner.

Happy mum's day to Carole.

It's taking forever to type here for some reason...I need a new phone :badpc:

Thanks Vicki, had a lovely day.......would have enjoyed Longhorn too!!

Very dull, grey and misty day here today, cool. Nice to have DH off this week.....will keep him busy I'm sure.....:D

Been out shopping this morning and picked up a few bits.......not sure if we're doing anything this afternoon or if it's an afternoon of doing little jobs that may need doing.........

Happy Monday anyway.........:wave2:

Belated Happy Birthday to Danielle. Nice that she had a fun time at the movies, and enjoyed a nice dinner.

Rainy, gray day, but at least not as cold. Foggy start. Hey, HHN hints?

th
- some work weeks feel that way.

But today is Monday, so:
th

So sad this morning...a teen that we have known for the last decade passed away this morning after he fell off the back of a car yesterday and sustained a head injury. He was such an awesome kid and my youngest had played football and baseball with him for many years and we will miss him so much. His parents are some of the best people you would ever want to know. Devastating and tragic.

Sorry for your loss wagman...I posted at the same time as you so I didn't see your post.

It's so sad when a young person loses his life. Prayers for you and his family.

So sad this morning...a teen that we have known for the last decade passed away this morning after he fell off the back of a car yesterday and sustained a head injury. He was such an awesome kid and my youngest had played football and baseball with him for many years and we will miss him so much. His parents are some of the best people you would ever want to know. Devastating and tragic.

So sorry to hear of the death of your dear young family friend. Prayers for the family and yours. It's devastating to lose a child :grouphug:

It is a shock for you to lose the dear teen this way

Unbelievable as we usually assume young people will grow up and have a life like the rest of us

Waggy, hugs to you and the family
It will take time for this info to really sink in for all

Hugs

Terrible to hear. Sending many prayers to the teen's family and friends having to deal with the loss of this teen. Hugs Wags.

Good morning all.... back from a nice relaxing weekend in Vermont. Recharged and ready to go! 167 days until UO!!!

Wagman, what a truly awful thing to happen. I'm so sorry for all involved.

Chuckers........glad you had a lovely weekend and glad you are well rested and recharged.........Vermont is a place I'd like to see one day.........of course it's gotta be somewhere like the Inn from White Christmas and have Bing Crosby singing to me.......:D I'm a real romantic...........

Ended up golfing this afternoon. I hate learning new things.........but, I'm getting there.....although the golf club did go flying rather spectacularly at one point.......went further than the darn ball at that point :duck:

I do like the 19th hole though........food is amazing at this Club too.......very tempting........but, came home to do dinner for all of us........

WD tonight for us.......hope it's better than last few weeks...........

Chuckers........glad you had a lovely weekend and glad you are well rested and recharged.........Vermont is a place I'd like to see one day.........of course it's gotta be somewhere like the Inn from White Christmas and have Bing Crosby singing to me.......:D I'm a real romantic...........

The snow covered mountains are beautiful in Vermont.. driving through them in a freak blizzard is NOT.

Thanks everyone for the kind words...been an abysmal day. I cannot imagine what it must be like for parents that lose children, and hope I never have to know. I am not the most sensitive guy, but many times today I have just sat and sobbed.

There has been a small bright spot in the darkness...my youngest had all of his wisdom teeth removed this morning and my wife says she has some nice videos to share with me this evening.

Thanks everyone for the kind words...been an abysmal day. I cannot imagine what it must be like for parents that lose children, and hope I never have to know. I am not the most sensitive guy, but many times today I have just sat and sobbed.

There has been a small bright spot in the darkness...my youngest had all of his wisdom teeth removed this morning and my wife says she has some nice videos to share with me this evening.
:grouphug:

Wisdom teeth videos are always entertaining :)

How much does the tooth fairy pay for wisdom teeth these days?

Yea I still paid out for teeth even when they were older kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter