Something About Nothing ... #12

And I'm sure schumi will be around soon

Probably after she makes the bacon

My guess is Bluer and pc are not night owls tonight but went to bed early

Still, we will leave the light on for them

Yea Tink how come u are up at 3 today?

Made it out of bed this morning.......no bacon........that my weekend treat this weather.........I'm awake, that's about it...........

I'm ok, went to bed at 10 and slept a few hours...now I can't get back to sleep so I guess I'll just have to hang with youse.

Dis goes off in around 40 minutes for maintenance........annoying.........but you can hang with us.....although you'll probably be asleep when it comes back on.........

Have you gotten all your trip plans done for September?

Well, you know me Robo........the ultimate non planner..........always being asked to do a pre trip report........not really my thing.......end up being just the same as trip reports usually........so I don't.........

However............we have planned a few places to eat (as always)..........The Palm for 25th anniversary dinner and maybe Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria for my 50th.........will be eating at Ocean Prime again as usual so may have it there.......but, that's my plans made :D Think I know most of the nicer menus off by heart by time we get there in September.............::yes::

Been chucking it down with rain all night........still going........not out this morning as plumber is coming back to finish the job off.........

Out later to get mums Mothers Day card posted.........that's about it...........quiet day.

Still waiting for free dining dates so WDW reservations can be made...we will either be going 9/12 - 22 or 9/9 - 19. Probably staying at Pop but will settle for whatever we can get.

Airfare is still too high but until I know my dates I can't book anyways.

That reminds me...I have to start booking my adrs this morning for the second set of dates.

I hope to get robbed at 4 and catch some zzz

So much to do starting at 9
Phone calls to make and places to go to

And pack before midnight

Have to go out of town but with my iPhone I can be anywhere and still be on the dis

Just waved husband off and son about to leave for work.......popped my head out to wave him off like the dutiful wife...........:laughing: and it's freezing!

That's the furthest I'll be out till tonight when he gets home.........

Hey, were homies sending me thoughts? Was really tired last night, was in bed by 10, then woke up around 3, and my DH asked why. I didn't know, so I went back to sleep. Now, I don't feel rested. Oh well, little one's practice ends around 10 tonight, so bed will be after the 11 o'clock news. I wish they would not practice as late, and not as far away.

Yeah, it's Throwback Thursday. And the weather is not playing nice. Throwing back to winter time temperatures. 20 overnight, with a lovely 25, light wind start. You can bet my car was a lovely 82.

Mac, I hope the calls and getting ready are quick and productive. Safe travels my friend.

So jealous. What a haul of beads Bluer. Beautiful weather and great fun at the Dark Side for the PC and Bluer families. Loving the pictures, even if it makes me jealous.

Great pictures of the beach Robo. That weather looks lovely too. Surfing would be little one. She did in California. Wanted me to buy her a surf board. Yeah, I can see us taking that on the plane. She could surf down the shore, but after swimming in bluer and warmer water, our local Jersey shore has no real appeal to her. But she is a beach girl at heart, hence we'll try to post pictures from her beach birthday trip. Oh, and thanks for trying to send some warmth this way. Cold fronts are putting a crimp on little one's desire to wear shorts. Haven't seen 60's in some time. Saturday is supposed to be a one day nice day, hitting maybe 70. I'm sure little one will be in shorts then, and we will definitely spend time outside. Then Saturday evening, another cold front starts, and a cool, rainy Sunday will end the week-end. Ah, the tides of March.

So, time for a cup of tea. It's cool inside, and thankfully, the whistling noise from the windows has stopped, and the sun is once again, shining brightly, but not warming.

Homies, throw back your drink of choice and enjoy your Thursday.

Signed up for the 9am AP preview slot for the Jimmy Fallon ride this Sunday. You still going to be around PC?

Okay...sitting here waiting for the weekend. Schedule is completely blank today, and I am off tomorrow, except I have to come to a meeting at noon...then off to NC.

The oldest brought his new girlfriend home yesterday...very nice young lady that I have actually known since I coached my oldest in football (the real american version, not that round ball crap the rest of the world seems to like 8-)) and her brother. Apparently, they have been in more recent contact...who knew. The old girlfriend...that broke up with him...is not very happy about it...although she has a new boyfriend...what is up with that?

I only have the two boys, but it would so fun to have a daughter and be able to have fun intimidating their dates...can't really do that with girlfriends...they just cry (just kidding...I would never do that....again...:-)).

Schumi, it looks like I am going to reach that 50th line just before you...late July...let's here it for the greatest year of mankind...1967. Well, I might be biased. Bonus if you already figured from my user name.

It was a good year wagman........:D then I might be biased too........

Enjoy your weekend off.......I'm looking forward to husband having all of next week off.......first week off this year.....

Football?? Hate it all.......every kind......never ever got the the taste for it.....although all my brothers and sisters are huge football fans.........real football.....not the American kind.........:rolleyes1

Not a sporty person at all........except cars......if that can be classed as sport........we like cars.

Sun is shining.......but cold........ironing calls this afternoon.........

Another summer baby, Wag. I'm going to be a few years older than you this summer. Hey, the 50's are just a number.
My DD will be 16 this summer too, just over a week after I have my birthday. And speaking of dating, told DD that cannot date until she's 16. Eek, next year will be Junior Prom. Evil eye mom may be out depending on which boy she may bring home. Great you have a day off. Me, at least it's payday Friday. Oh, and DS got frustrated playing his ME yesterday. I thought it reminded me of another game he plays, Fallout, but he says different. To a point, all the FPS games blend, as he's got so many of them.

We are soccer (football) fans. Kids both played it, with DD still playing it. We do enjoy watching college and pro American football, but we also like the soccer games, British, German, Italian, and American.

Will make sure my wool blanket is still in the car. Temperature of little one's game and practice tonight: 32 degrees. Better stop for coffee, needed more for keeping hands warmthan drinking.

Hahaha
You know me too well

Sometime today I need to make a hotel ressie for Friday night

And packing will be done last as I need to find cold weather clothes

Did save a few things in case I would have to travel back north someday

Lol......well you always make whichever journey you're taking......it'll be fine......:D

Having a cup of tea with lemon in it.......Havent planned dinner tonight.......may just go round to local pub for dinner when DS comes home around 6ish if he feels like it........if not there's plenty for him to eat........just don't fancy cooking tonight.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter