• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Safe travels Janet.............looking forward to finally meeting up tomorrow..........:thumbsup2

Hot again today.............::yes::

Biggest decision today.........where to have dinner tonight.......:scratchin

At Epcot next to the American adventure pavilion is where the chase lounge is located
Used to be called the visa lounge

Credit card companies sponsored

Entry is at the fro t of the building and you show the cc to the cm in order to enter the elevator to the second floor lounge

I only use it to charge my phone
If I so t need a charge, I skip this place

At Epcot next to the American adventure pavilion is where the chase lounge is located
Used to be called the visa lounge

Credit card companies sponsored

Entry is at the fro t of the building and you show the cc to the cm in order to enter the elevator to the second floor lounge

I only use it to charge my phone
If I so t need a charge, I skip this place
So any Chase card gets you in?

Yea
Any chase card will get you in

The sign in front states "also honoring Disney Visa cards

All you do is show the credit card and the cm will open the door for you to use the elevator
Go to floor 2

When leaving lounge you enter the elevator by yourself

Push 2R to go down

I vote for room service

Think we gonna head to Sapphire Falls for dinner..............maybe the Strongwater Tavern........hic :-)

heavy rain here right now.......hope it goes off for HHN folks........we are missing tonight.........we've done 8 nights now...........

Only disappointment has been Bill and Ted. Not funny apart from two jokes, and Chance 3D house......should have been so much better as she's such a fabulous character.......................Academy of Villains is excellent though............

No rain here not a drop

Weather so far has been cooler than what I'm used to

Only had the highs at 88 since I've been here
Was 97 back home

I'm eating at the food court and going for the chili foot long dog tonight

Hahahaha

No rain here not a drop

Weather so far has been cooler than what I'm used to

Only had the highs at 88 since I've been here
Was 97 back home

I'm eating at the food court and going for the chili foot long dog tonight

Hahahaha

You need to get over here.......it was 95f today at Universal!! I was talking to TM and mentioned we were heading out as it felt so hot and he said yep, 95...........was lovely though.........came out of Mythos for a warm up.....always so cold in there..........food was good though!

Rain is off now.......just seen lightning though..........

Rain is pouring down right now and thunderstorm and lightning going on.........

We're not doing horror nights tonight but hope it clears for folks doing it............

Torrential downpour and massive lightning right now.....

Sat in club lounge and can't see the I4 at all............

Such a shame for those caught in it............it is really heavy!

Well, it is raining here too Schumi.

Ah, bag mostly packed, waiting for the last dryer load to finish.

Yay, I am in the A numbers to board. Got my boarding pass on my phone, so ready for tomorrow's flight. Will stop for some coffee before I take the train. Cannot eat much when I fly, so may take some snacks to eat while in the airport. Then I will be starving when I land though. LOL

Here is hoping rental goes fine, after my bag is one of the first to pop out on the claiming conga line.

Hope all are enjoying this Saturday night. Watching ball games. Getting tired though.

image.jpeg

I should get to bed soon. Later y'all.

Well came to the food court 30 minutes back and the heavens opened up with heavy rain

safe travels for you Lynne!

You'll be in Orlando soon

Oh, rain or should I say the monsoon started here too

Lighting and rain poured down at the motherland

Getting excited for all who are traveling to O town this week...safe travels. It should be quite a nice get together.

Carole...how was Strongwater Tavern last night? We meant to give it a try but never made it last week...maybe next time.

We're going to the last game at Turner Field today...so many great memories there. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my old favorite players at the pre and post game ceremonies. We're staying overnight at a hotel next to the ballpark so we can have a mini vacation after our big one last week...it helps with the post trip blues.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day...time for coffee :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter