Something About Nothing ... #12

At 8:00 tonight I’ll stand in the back yard and wave to the planes

Surely one of them will have Schumi in them

Figure they will be overhead about that time with her passing by

Ckmiles, when is your next trip to Orlando ?
I’m trying to figure out which homies will be there when I am this fall

I wanna meet with anyone that will be there when I am

:wave:you know we will be at the motherland when you are on the 26th and 27th...we can meet up in the parks on the 26th or at Disney Springs on the 27th, whatever suits you.

Hugs for agavegirl aka Wendy/Wednesday :grouphug: hope you get better soon and you can kick tail at HHN next year.

Safe travels Carole ...see you in September :goodvibes

More hugs for anyone who needs them:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Making roast beef and mashed potatoes for dinner and vegetable soup with the leftovers...it smells soooooo good.

Have a great night everyone :flower1:

I can meet whenever, just need a days notice in case I need to arrange kid pickups or something.

Still haven’t successfully relocated the kittens but Marshmellow hissed at me a little less today. Um, progress???

I’m tired today, just going to make an Asian stir fry with a rotisserie chicken & some veggies that need to be cooked & frozen potstickers. Maybe a glass of Kim Crawford Chardonnay for dessert........

Have a great evening everyone!

AAACCKK just killing a few minutes until time to go home
I've grown very fond of your chickens, Monyk!! I love reading about all of their adventures!! Joe's very afraid that I'll find a stray chicken that needs rescuing!!
You can always rescue a chicken or two as well! Lots of people abandon their hens when they stop laying eggs for them. Mine will get a cushy life until they pass. Plus they are funny, and relatively easy to keep as long as you don't mind the poo!:rolleyes1. Downstairs patio gets a washing every day.

DH claims to hate them yet was giving me a play by play of them in the yard this am-cuddle found a bug, the others came running and mean girl pecked cuddle to get her out of the way. And Diva chicken always chooses him to sit on-just like ornery cats gravitate to the one who doesn't care to be covered in cat love.

Mac has created a great forum for her lovely Sans family here. It is not by at a accident we all have found each other here.

Love love love this hangout. Ditto to what all have said here. Even if I only get to Universal every few years (except this year! Yay!) it's a lot of fun to watch you guys plan. and read TR
Kiddo back in fine form, need to scoot off to gym to watch her bounce around for a bit. Just got a new floor trick that makes me inhale deeply. I’m a worry-wart.
Good healing!! Did you see the video going around on the perfect 10 floor routine set to Michael Jackson medley? Even though I knew she did well still held my breathe at tumbling passes!

Anyway- for all you cat lovers- there is a cat cafe that is going to open near me. They will be part homeless shelter part coffee shop. You can hang out with adoptable kitties and drink coffee. If I was not really allergic to cats- my house would be full of them.
DD and I found one by accident wandering around Georgetown DC-It was a few minutes from closing but we still managed to cuddle a few furry babies! Had to be careful to wash quick and not touch face!
The teens spent all day bingeing an anime called "Attack on Titan"
My youngest used to watch that, and my middle watches and reads some anime. She met the authors of one of her favorites at a comic con a couple years ago-was so funny to watch her fan girl out and be speechless!

Sounds like schumi had a great time!

I give up-time to go!

Hell, are we going to start singing kumbaya next? lol JK good karma to all my peeps

Keisha yup the deluxe hotels are pretty much filled for that part of October early to mid month

Rpr has been full for over 3 weeks ago

Remember I am couch surfing my last night there
Lol

Since I have an early morning flight, not really an issue for me

Robbie, are you doing better and improved since your surgery?
Rest up as you can as hhn is calling our name

Is your husband doing better also?
Still have you both in my prayers

Wednesday/Wendy we are sending hugs to you
Now they are not bear type of hugs but just baby hugs to let you know you are thought of

Schumi, not long until you fly out....and then back again...
And with Kyle joining youse!

Pattyw, such a shame you have to work
But nice you still get to come and play with us during the day here

Keisha, so anymore trips before you head south in September ?

I need to go back and reread to see who I missed here on morning roll call

I’m leaving on a jet plane crack of 8/15 see siggie. DiL will run me into the ground. Foot still hasn’t rebounded since last trip 3 weeks ago. Caved and booked with podiatrist next tues as it usually is back to form by now. Not sure if garden variety plantar fasciitis acting up or the break/necrosis I had last year from oldest shutting my foot in suv door Thot that had finally resolved

Now if you do open up a cat house, I’ll come help!

I’m an expert on cleaning the litter boxes

Wait
Cat house ....I should restate it and say, cat cafe

That will help you not get calls at 3 am in the morning

Ha I’m old enough to get the cat house ref lol.

Homies I appreciate your kind words and it’s very appreciated
Today hasn’t been my best and you all pulled me up with your posts

Don’t you dare get sick on me missie

Keisha, How long you staying after arriving on the 15th of August? We fly out night of the 21st until 31st.

Ended up going to Logan’s for dinner

Nothing caught my eye on the menu so got a burger/fries and Caesar salad.

Pushed the food around and ate half of it
Watch me be hungry at 10 tonight

Wasn’t all that great but it beats cooking dinner

Had to be home at 8 so I could watch the planes in the sky
Hope Schumi saw me ...

At 8:00 tonight I’ll stand in the back yard and wave to the planes

Surely one of them will have Schumi in them

Figure they will be overhead about that time with her passing by

Ckmiles, when is your next trip to Orlando ?
I’m trying to figure out which homies will be there when I am this fall

I wanna meet with anyone that will be there when I am

My dates are Sept 23rd to the 28th- I hope we can meet!

Still haven’t successfully relocated the kittens but Marshmellow hissed at me a little less today. Um, progress???
Sounds good! You're getting there!:goodvibes

You can always rescue a chicken or two as well! Lots of people abandon their hens when they stop laying eggs for them. Mine will get a cushy life until they pass. Plus they are funny, and relatively easy to keep as long as you don't mind the poo!:rolleyes1. Downstairs patio gets a washing every day.

Aww! I wouldn't mind a hen that isn't into laying eggs anymore! I prefer egg substitute!

Hell, are we going to start singing kumbaya next? lol JK good karma to all my peeps
:rotfl2:
Although it HAS been many years since I've heard that song and it is fitting!

We could just jump to passing a wine bottle around!

wine, rum or Knob Creek...
View attachment 339532 Nightly cuddle session. Who needs a cat?:rotfl:

She is just so cute!!! Yep- most cats won't cuddle! My Smokey is a cuddler- but he's the only one!

Up early- have to get to work early- picking up Kyle at the airport!! He'll be home for a week to pack up the old apartment here- I think we acquire most of the big stuff. Erin's staying in FL with the cats. Her sister is visiting and they plan to take a day trip to Universal!!

I'll be driving down to Ft. Lauderdale again next Thursday with his car and a load of stuff!! We are stopping this time and taking our time!! So happy to have him home!:cool1:

Happy Thursday all!!

images

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter