Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...did I wander into the wrong house by mistake? So far I have counted 3 proud redheads who are here and I am nowhere near being a redhead. Our daughter's boyfriend is a redhead but I have never asked him if he is a proud redhead.

Ok...did I wander into the wrong house by mistake? So far I have counted 3 proud redheads who are here and I am nowhere near being a redhead. Our daughter's boyfriend is a redhead but I have never asked him if he is a proud redhead.

we even take blue hairs:)here, welcome

i'm bringing up the rear (aft) as usual it seems, better late than never:banana:I was busy yesterday as evidenced by my new shiney ticker.

you decided not to take your hot tub?

will the boys be around to help you pack and move?

I have some busy boys this summer! Stephen's only home for two weeks - just got back from a month of Navy training in San Diego then he leaves this Sunday for 2 months in Vegas for an internship with the National Nuclear Defense Administration. He was here to help get stuff out of the attic and do a garage sale last week at least! Matt is in NM for Operations training now and will come home (well, to Indy!) on the 14th of July, just in time to help with the move (which you can imagine he's thrilled about!). Eric's stuck here with me for all the packing/moving, but has had a job coaching tennis 5 hours a day keeping him busy.

And of course we're taking the hot tub! ;)

It comes from those of us Uni fans being the "redheaded stepchildren of the DIS" in a mass tagging by the Tag Fairy some many years ago!

i'm bringing up the rear (aft) as usual it seems, better late than never:banana:I was busy yesterday as evidenced by my new shiney ticker.

Someday a cruise! With 3 kids in college the next two years I'm not holding my breath but congrats and we'll look forward to the pics!

Thanks for the welcoming...and who are you calling a blue hair? I'm old but not that old! :thumbsup2

Very cool. Long time Disneyaholic here. Been to the parks more times than I can count and we live 1200 miles away from the happiest place on earth...give or take a few miles.

hey, you must be the new neighbor that moved in to the house down the street from me last week.

i'm about that far away from orlando also!

everyone here is a red head...............:rolleyes1

a big shout out to Keisha, Marcie, RvGal/tricia, Lycaon !!!

welcome back home, homies.

well, already did a welcome for marcie but she used correct grammar in her last reply so she gets a second welcome...

Thanks for the welcoming...and who are you calling a blue hair? I'm old but not that old! :thumbsup2

lol i haven't seen the real color of my hair in decades but pretty sure i qualify for the club...but i'm not dead yet:hourglass...plan on being a burden to my spawn

well, already did a welcome for marcie but she used correct grammar in her last reply so she gets a second welcome...[/QUOTE]

ain't she special?;)yep, did a bang-up job with the kids:thumbsup2 top it off with a hot tub and that's close to the total package.

marci - seriously, saw how close the fire got to the air force academy and couldn't remember if one of your kids was stationed there or not...such scary stuff.

i never did post any pics of last cruise, will have to drag a few over from photobucket.

TRICIA!!! Stay and play awhile! We miss you and need some pics of your guys who are probably like married already with how time is passing! ;)

well, already did a welcome for marcie but she used correct grammar in her last reply so she gets a second welcome...

Wow - TWO welcomes - I must be really important!! :cool2:

marci - seriously, saw how close the fire got to the air force academy and couldn't remember if one of your kids was stationed there or not...such scary stuff.

Matt is at school there but actually flew out the day before all this went down at USAFA. The fire started on Saturday but didn't get really intense until Tuesday. He flew to New Mexico for his ops training on Monday, luckily for my sanity. Following the parents groups and FB pages though was definitely scary as they evacuated all the housing areas and the pics were just incredible. These were a few taken from some of the folks there that we were seeing that evening:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/marciemi/USAFA Fire/

lol i haven't seen the real color of my hair in decades

LOL.......I said to DH yesterday I don`t want to know what my natural hair looks like any more.....some things are best left unseen!!!!!

Well no date for DS`s surgery but they were more than happy with his pre assessment, everythings as it should be and it will be done the week we get back or the week after. So going to try and put it to the back of our mind till we get back....easier said than done though :sad1:

A week tonight we`ll be at the airport hotel for the night :cheer2:

Hey homies,been awhile.Cant believe we are on episode 10 of the SAN thread.Honestly cant remember when I first posted on this.I think it was the 6'th episode,not sure!

Well tomorrow is the 4'th, Independence Day in the states.Why in the heck did it have to fall on a Wendsday this year?:mad:

Still got gotta work tomorrow,yay..

What does everyone else got planned??

Now I have the theme from Welcome Back Kotter running in my head. :laughing:

Tanks for the welcome back Mac. :hug:

TRICIA!!! Stay and play awhile! We miss you and need some pics of your guys who are probably like married already with how time is passing! ;)

Daniel is turning 7 on Friday, so I already updated my signature in case I forget after his birthday. :rolleyes1

Last year at the Primary school for him is coming up. Last year at the Intermediate (5th grade) for Joshua. Time isn't just flying. It's at warp speed. :eek:

double digits for joshua...........

wow

i think i sprung a blue hair.

it was just yesterday that boy was in diapers.

i swear.

HAPPY 4TH JULY

Hope you all have a great Independence Day :cheer2:

Carole beat me to it! :sad:

I hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th holiday!
:teeth:

hey donald don't dispair, everybody (but me;)) is working here today too. i'll be grilling out to feed the troops hamburgers but this is looking pretty swell...

unclesamicecreamcone.jpg
Happy 4th of July

Carole since we've adopted you as a dual citizen, make sure to celebrate today, tomorrow or one week from now:banana:! bet u can't wait, but no fun to have nagging worries in back of your mind re ur kids.

marci wow, those pics put what i saw on the tube to shame:eek:. Hard to believe the scope of it.

tricia - as if you'd forget one of ur little ones' BDs;)

todd - are you going to the parks today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter